Pandora 2?

Meatloaf

Still Fresh
I heard there was going to be a second... Is there?

If so it needs to be able to play Gamecube games. :D

I just found out about OpenPandora today, don't know much about it, so yeah guys.

facepalm.jpg

Ha, don't worry about it Meatloaf. Welcome to the forums.

Pandora 2 is speculation at the moment; the team would like to finish the first round of the device before getting too far ahead of themselves.

As for Gamecube emulation; that's usually tough. Generally you need a pretty powerful machine to emulate the Gamecube at the moment, plus most Gamecube emulators optimize for a particular set of processors; thus leading to another hurdle.

In any case, welcome, check out the forums all over, and ask questions if you can't find the answers. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We've hit a bit of a gap; the difference in required beef to usefully emulate 5th gen (PS1, N64, except Saturn) and 6th gen (Gamecube, Xbox, PS2, except Dreamcast) is staggering. The next leap up would have to be a big-ass leap up.

I don't think total fullspeed handheld 6th gen emulation will come until we all have grandkids.

I'm trying! The girlfriend said marriage first, then car, then house, then maybe kids. I hear grandkids take even longer.

What do you mean? You were my age in the mid/late 90's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back