Pandora 2 talk?????

If I read trends right, the only sure thing about Pandora II is that it will be by far more powerful than Wii II

I heard that the Pandora3 will be open source nanites that you inject into your blood. they will have a collective computing power of 3000 Ghz and you will have wireless connectivity with your brain. You will be able to mod your endocrine system to help you get up in the morning and give you adrenaline boosts to help you work out. They will also keep you cancer free and help you to modify your DNA to your liking.

^ the question is though: Do these nanites run Skype? Or can the emulate the XboX360? Or what about the Wii2???

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let the technology required for a Pandora2 to actually exist outside a lab before we speak any further about it.
Yeah but by the time you're ready to think about designing the Pandora2 the stuff thats in the lab NOW will be ready THEN....

but lets face it talk of P2 is way premeture - the Pandora's got loads of legs - its full potential has yet to be realised....

+1 to keeping the current case and layout.

... but how would we implement the second set of shoulder buttons? Ideas?

I say keep the shoulder buttons as they are, but add two tiny buttons just above or beside them. (hmm... sounds like a mod project for the current Pandora)

And back-lit keys. Definitely.

I'm not clued up on these things, but would a 7000mah battery be possible?

I'm sure the OMAP 5 will need some extra juice.

Back