Pandora 2 talk?????

I realized in some of the Pandora news there is Pandora 2 talk.... this is getting me nervous because im scared my Pandora will be majorly outdated when Pandora 2 comes out.

Should I consider canceling my order and waiting for Pandora 2?

depends, if your order is before me, yes, please do ^^

electronic stuff gets outdated the minute you buy them, that's life, get over it.

Screw the Pandora 2, I'm already pre-ordering the Pandora 3!

It will feature full 3D, a multi-touch screen and a CPU so powerful, it rivals the highest end computers possible (up until the year 2050)!

The resolution is a whopping 2050x1265!

And every Pandora will come with a free copy of Minecraft 2! (Just pay shipping and handling!)

And the price is the best part! It's only $1500.95!

Such a bargain!

P.S.

I could get in a lot of trouble with OpenPandora ltd. For telling you this, so shhhhh!

I heard that the Pandora3 will be open source nanites that you inject into your blood. they will have a collective computing power of 3000 Ghz and you will have wireless connectivity with your brain. You will be able to mod your endocrine system to help you get up in the morning and give you adrenaline boosts to help you work out. They will also keep you cancer free and help you to modify your DNA to your liking.

I am placing my preorder for Pandora3

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that the Pandora3 will be open source nanites that you inject into your blood. they will have a collective computing power of 3000 Ghz and you will have wireless connectivity with your brain. You will be able to mod your endocrine system to help you get up in the morning and give you adrenaline boosts to help you work out. They will also keep you cancer free and help you to modify your DNA to your liking.
OBJECTION!

There are no such things as open source Nanites! (everybody knows that they, by law, HAVE to be closed source)

However, the Pandora 4 will have cords that plug into your ears.

OBJECTION!

There are no such things as open source Nanites! (everybody knows that they, by law, HAVE to be closed source)

However, the Pandora 4 will have cords that plug into your ears.

Don't worry. I think Ion never learned about the Artificial Intelligence Discretionary Assembly of 2037. The Discretion Consortium would never allow something as dangerous as source code for something as potentially devastating as nanites be allowed to flow freely through the Public Internet! We all remember what happened in the Nevada desert before the Assembly...

Disassemblers ate everything in a 100 mile radius before someone finally figured out how to stop them.

But that was only because we didn't have the three laws! Now that all robots can't compile their source code without the three laws module nothing can possibly go wrong! Don't let the corporations fool you!

I don't. Please elaborate.
Well, it all started with Bill Gates fighting Zombie Ninjas...

(middle of story cut to save space)

...and thus millions of lives were lost.

EDIT: Hey, ion! That's all wrong! Go back to 2nd grade and learn your history, pal!

Psh! Bill gates could never save millions of lives(duh I knew that, I was just testing you) fight zombie ninjas, that's Linus Torvalds's job.

But that was only because we didn't have the three laws! Now that all robots can't compile their source code without the three laws module nothing can possibly go wrong! Don't let the corporations fool you!

Oh, surely you don't believe that. Sure, there are no unlawful-AI patches for compilers on the public nets, but they've got to exist! Why do you think Japan is embargoed with no information about it whatsoever? It has to be rogue AIs, right? I suppose there could be another Great Infection starting there, but I don't like to think that. After all, how could a carrier get out of Turkey's burning grounds?

I'm guessing that even if it doesn't exist yet, that DarkWater group has gotta be working on some kind of AI that doesn't obey Asimov's Laws.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/n2gzRQ5f3No?feature=oembed

Back