Mine Arrived And I'm Nervous

Drack said:
GUYS.

UG is a pirate site. You know better than that.

The rules state that we can talk about warez sites, but we may not personally indulge in file sharing co-ordinated via this site. Basically, we can talk about the site, but not it's contents.

Last edited by a moderator:
gibberish said:
do you mean good reviews in general? or specifically the review i posted on UG?

No, I mean yours specifically, because of where it's been posted.

Nobody's discussing ROMs. There have been Demonoid and Bitme threads here (not in this specific subforum, but on GP32x). I don't feel like there should be a problem.

Vlynndar said:
The prongs are supposed to be bent, Gibberish's brother. That's so it stays in the outlet better.
:blink:

who you talking too

I know how you feel, I kind of almost don't want to get my Pandora because it's so weird to think of actually HAVING it.
But that doesn't stop me from f5ing the forums all day and waiting for that email...

emcp said:
Vlynndar said:
The prongs are supposed to be bent, Gibberish's brother. That's so it stays in the outlet better.
:blink:

who you talking too
Hah, the cameraman held up the power supply to examine it and observed the pins were a little bent. I explained that :p

gibberish said:
Hinge:
Meh, I don't like the hinge much. It is not very rigid unless it is locked, but it only locks when opened 180 degrees. the 5-10 degrees before it locks are not very secure, the hinge tries to pull the screen into the locked position. I'll get used to it, but it's annoying. Wish they'd used a hinge like the DS with 2 locking positions.

This is the only hinge that we could get off of the shelf. The one with 2 locking positions was custom designed for Nintendo and they wouldn't sell it to us. Believe me, we asked. The only choice we would have had would to have a custom one designed for us but that would mean minimum order, long lead times (delays) and high cost and tooling charges.

Believe me we wanted more than the open and closed detent but couldn't get it in a resonable time frame and cost. The PSP Go and all of those slide keyboard phones don't open at different angles either, just pretend it is like one of those.

emcp said:
however looking at some snes, etc ive never played anything older than a megadrive, and i thought snes and all the others console were basically monochrome, or 8 bit. How mistaken i was. So im looking forward to playing all the games i missed, (they sell roms on the publisher sites these days, dont they)

How do you like the weather on our planet?

Back