PanDebian

MarioPanda sounds intense; I mean, explosion of ideas pouring out of his mouth ;) Are you intense over coffee too? :)

Is PanDebian dead, that is the question.

jeff

Mariopandio,why have you written long text message,why are you telling me all this and so what i'm from Birmingham you seriously need to calm yourself down.

Skeezix don't take any notice on this guy,you are right he is bit intense,still most people got pandebian to work without any problem and there is no complaint about openoffice,it works perfect if you look at the video.

Just sounds like a case of a lot of sugar, or the kind of explosive guy whose like .. "hey, I'm coming over for a beer; while I'm there... can I resurface your driveway and reshingle your roof?" :)

Not a bad thing, just.. wow :)

jeff

MarioPanda sounds intense; I mean, explosion of ideas pouring out of his mouth Are you intense over coffee too?

Is PanDebian dead, that is the question.

jeff

About coffee, I can be as intense as this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-f_dxLiuXuw?feature=oembed

That was my point all along though. To know or not know, whether the Pandebian project is dead or alive and still jiggling, for all those that haven't already made it to the land of sunshine yet, or only just discovered this OS possibility, or have simply gone senile and hairless as a once quiet man, still waiting for a response from back in August, or perhaps a response from their (almost babel) fish, or suchlike. But yes. Pay me no heed, Jeff of little sleep and much productivity.

How be life with the twins? You still seem to be achieving a ton of stuff, so I presume your getting through the sleep deprivation phases and are enjoying your new family additions. Pretty soon you can teach them the coding via that Android tablet and the future is then limitless.

Mariopandio,why have you written long text message,why are you telling me all this and so what i'm from Birmingham you seriously need to calm yourself down.

Skeezix don't take any notice on this guy,you are right he is bit intense,still most people got pandebian to work without any problem and there is no complaint about openoffice,it works perfect if you look at the video.

Again you've taken what I wrote in the wrong way. Not hard to do. That's my fault, as, as you say, I have a problem. However, I bothered to write such a long text message in an attempt to apologise and explain the reasoning behind my actions and your possible confusion about them. I didn't have to but that's my problem again. I had hoped that you would see that I was attempting all along to be nothing but friendly.

The following clip will show you that I meant no offence and was simply making a joke though, that was referencing something I felt most 'nerds' or 'geeks' are familiar with around here. I was however crossing the streams it seems. So I shall leave you to consider whether I am someone you would ever wish to have a coffee with.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EqeJ__taFhA?feature=oembed

In the meantime, here is a calming picture worth a billion words....

swansontheteign.jpg

Wow your coffee video is hilarious and that person was so intensed about coffee and end up swearing,nice going mariopandio. :D

The pandebian app is just useless,when i installed the pandora box on the bottom left disappeared,i had to reinstall the hotfix 6 final to bring it back,oh boy this new firmware works like a charm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Installed squeeze flawlessly one week ago.

Had no problem.

Did you used Wi-Fi or ethernet/usb adapter ?

i used wi-fi connection.

It also messed up my fw in pandora,so i had install new fw,which has issues,do you have the link for hotfix6 beta 1 or 4,none of them are available for download from beta testing forum.

Now i'm in more problem first of pandebian did install but nothing showed up then it disappeared my pandora box on bottom left then installed new fw,which is no good.

My sd card is never fails,of course i trust it 100%.

Do you have hotfix6 beta1 firmware let get started on that first.

I run the Hotfix 6 Final.

May i ask you your SD card brand/spec plz ?

---EDIT :

Ok, parallel threads for now ;)

Brand Sandisk extreme III

Class 6

memory 4gb

Anything else you want to know.

I use the sandisk card to install fw.

Other cards to install apps,games etc.

It still doesn't work even with new version of sd formatter.

Has anyone got issue with screen blank after few minutes,new hotfix6 final is giving trouble for this matter and when you do settings for screen blank and restart system it will freeze.

You mean the download of hotfix6 final.

If yes the md5sum is 1kb and bytes is 117.

Is there a way to bind the OP audio interface to PanDebian ?

----EDIT :

Nevermind. I'm testing Ardour, and it sees no audio interface, although jack does.

----EDIT :

Arrh, can't start jack, having :

Cannot lock down memory area (Cannot allocate memory)

----EDIT :

May be a shm problem ?

Back