Paeryn's Hw Libsdl & Official Sdk

rooster

Website
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how to install Paeryn's HW libSDL for use with the official SDK ???

I want to use HW surfaces in my drumbox app but I don't know where I should put files or what compiler settings if any I should change.

Thanks for your time - this one is driving me crazy!

rooster

Try changing the SDL header and library files and perform a recompile. That should hopefully do the trick.

yaustar posted on Jul 26 2006 at 04:33 PM said:
Try changing the SDL header and library files and perform a recompile. That should hopefully do the trick.

I've tried that and cannot get it to work.

Something else needs changing although I don't know what. This is the error log from the compiler:

Compiler: gp2x
Building Makefile: "Z:\GP2X\GP2XSDK\Makefile.gp2x"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "Z:\GP2X\GP2XSDK\Makefile.gp2x" all
cygwin-mkdir -p "gp2x/../Drumbox"

gcc.exe -c ../Drumbox/main.c -o gp2x/../Drumbox/main.o -I"Z:/GP2X/GP2XSDK/Tools/arm-gp2x-linux/include" -I"Z:/GP2X/GP2XSDK/Tools/include" -I"Z:/GP2X/GP2XSDK/Tools/include/SDL" -D_REENTRANT -DGP2X

gcc: ../Drumbox/main.c: No such file or directory
gcc: no input files
make.exe: *** [gp2x/../Drumbox/main.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

Presumably Paeryn's library references files that are in different places in the official SDK :(

Any ideas what it might be?

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like it can't find you main.c file for your program more then a problem with the libraries.

yaustar posted on Jul 26 2006 at 05:41 PM said:
It looks like it can't find you main.c file for your program more then a problem with the libraries.

ahh yes. I reloaded the project dunno why it couldn't find the main.c sometimes it does that!

anyway having replaced the libs/headers as you prescribed....

it works with HW surfaces!!

thanks yaustar that's made my day :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back