Overclocked Stuff

Erm, Horscht, this may be a unusual request, but can you try overclocking the Fenix fxi.fxe? Or just use a fxe from a random Fenix game, to 156 MHz (it should be running at 133 or 132, don`t know exactly)

I need it for some testing :D

Thanks for OC'ing Fenix, it helps my game a bit.

If possible, could we have a few more (I know you do this for free, I appreciate it), with different settings like 144, 160, 164 and 166 please?

ThanX, BYEEEEE!!

well alright. I just wonder why these requests usualy come up, when I don't have access to our Laptop which holds the programms i use :D . It'll take a few days (probably till sunday. My father comes back tomorrow, but I go to a party. And Saturday is the day where the new Spac-pioneers galaxy starts. I want to be top 10 :p )

bast525 posted on May 9 2005 at 04:51 AM said:
Quiest - notice any difference from OC'ing fenix like that?

No, not really. Atleast with MSlug32X. I think you have to oc higher than 156. 166 should be too low, woo, I think, but you`ll never know.
I also messed up my penci trick to get 172 mhz (me=idiot) or I would have tried it.

Have to do that again some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
ThanX so much Horscht! ^_^

Can I be a real pain and request a 164 fenix please?
It's a personal thing, my GP32 only goes up to 164 and I'd like to be able to play my game at maxspeed.

Anyway, ThanX again for making the different Fenix versions.

BYEEEEE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me = social

os9xgp 188MHz:
View attachment 229

again, same old story: set speed to 166.

I'm not sure if I said it before, but this goes for ALL os9xgp releases:

Sound will crash the emu, if the filename is not os9xgp.fxe. This is something that seems to be in the sourcecode, so:NO, I can't change it :p

but please:no more os9xgp requests please

could you do overclocked versions of opensnes 0.2?its faster with sound that 0.3 one., it was intersting 192, 200 and 180 versions.

thanks a lot!!

nope, it wouldn't work, i guess. But have you read the thread about the BLU+ compatible os9xgp 0.3? I'm sure Khaos will put in more speeds.

Since I couldn't find it on gp32spain, either, I have uploaded it from my pc here:
View attachment 231

EDIT: since people still requested "different" speeds than 200, i decided to clarify myself: this is NOT os9xgp 0.2 hacked to run at 200 instead of 166. This is a version that features a wide variety of clockspeeds from 133 - 200 MHz.

Back