[Outdated!] PayPal buyers at the German GP2x Shop

Re: PayPal buyers at the German GP2x Shop (shop.gp2x.de) READ!

It can take up to the 19 of this month, so another week max til you get your money back...

I think you don't have to worry about that

danvodka:
No, you don't understand me. I got paypal email few days back about refund. Those money were transfered from paypal to my credit card (according to paypal transfer log) but it didn't arrived on my bank account yet. Now I have 0€ on both paypal and my account. Looks like it takes bank a while to transfer the money...

allready got my mony back from paypal :), and did a bank transfer to ED. nice, so he will recive the money in about 2 orr 3 days :)

My bank trasfer is almost done. My order number: 3012.
Staff of bank, from which I'm trying to transfer, said that they need full address of recipient organistation (OpenPandora GmbH) and full address of recipient bank, otherwise transfer will not be complete according to rules of our country.
Anybody could tell?

sgtpep said:
My bank trasfer is almost done. My order number: 3012.
Staff of bank, from which I'm trying to transfer, said that they need full address of recipient organistation (OpenPandora GmbH) and full address of recipient bank, otherwise transfer will not be complete according to rules of our country.
Anybody could tell?
Email shop.gp2x.de for details - that way you don't use incorrect details.

yes

Got the same :D

Back