Outcast (castaway Module) -- Release 007!

The ST one was a "port" of the original Speccy one.

Oddly enough I do not like the sequel - Lords of Chaos - at all. It fundamentally changed the entire game. I was shocked and not at all pleased when I found out the sequel was a different game, and not an enhanced version of Chaos :angry:

Chaos you can sit down have a quick 5-10 minute game and have fun. LOC just isn't the same.

A .PRG is an ST program.. the .ST is a disk image; ie: the .prg shoudl be sitting on the ST.

(An .ST or .MSA is like an .ISO from nowadays)

You can use a desktop ST emulator to copy the PRG from your hard drive into a ST floppy, and then put the resulting .ST into the emu)

jeff

A .PRG is an ST program.. the .ST is a disk image; ie: the .prg shoudl be sitting on the ST.

(An .ST or .MSA is like an .ISO from nowadays)

You can use a desktop ST emulator to copy the PRG from your hard drive into a ST floppy, and then put the resulting .ST into the emu)

jeff

To bad that couldn't be done with a nice PC based disk utility file manager type thing. I had problems doing it through ST emus. HDD mounting troubles and .ST disk images that couldn't hold the full capacity etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be doable right on the 2x in awhile ;)

jeff

Interesting but I think it would be much faster and more convenient if a PC-based disk image manipulator was made. If you have hundreds of disk images and want to mix and match files that would be rather painful doing that with a joystick and virtual keyboard on the 2X.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back