Our Devs Are Great!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou all devs!!!

the gp2x scene absolutely kicks ass at the moment. I can hardly keep up with all the quality stuff that is appearing. up with open-platform (and down with the alternative: big corporate restrictive bullsh*t).

it just shows what miracles are possible when creative people are allowed to do their thing without interference.

I'm feeling quite stressed that I haven't got to write any s/ware for the 2x myself yet :unsure: due to 'real life' getting in the way, so thanks you guys who are better at time management (or need less sleep?!)

i want your babies (in a non erotic 'actually um not ready for that level of commitment' kinda way) :)

Thanks all of you that spend so much of your own time working hard on all the apps, games, emus, etc. for this device. Without you this wouldn't be possible. As TJF Bryant. said in another thread "Its the "heart" that is put into the coding and developing."

Thanks for putting your hearts into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks dev dudes, really appreciate all that you have done, going back to learning programming so that some day I can create something for the beast! :D

Back