Other Desktops Apart From Wind-ups!

xboxit

Just Photoshoppin, True, True.....
Website
Visit site
:lol: Hi, I got my gp32_console about 2 days ago and have been reading how nice peoples are to n00bs and was wondering if there are any better desktops than wind-ups. I've tried to download some more but they just link me to the news page. <_<

Thanks.

I got fed up with all the fancy stuff :) pacrom will do for me any time: it's fast and convenient! :)

I got fed up with all the fancy stuff pacrom will do for me any time: it's fast and convenient!

Couldn't agree more. I would assume most people here have tried a few different 'file launchers' and most will end up using pacrom because its soooooo simple.

carlgeorge posted on May 15 2004 at 02:40 PM said:
I got fed up with all the fancy stuff pacrom will do for me any time: it's fast and convenient!

Couldn't agree more. I would assume most people here have tried a few different 'file launchers' and most will end up using pacrom because its soooooo simple.
I always use pacrom but windups is set up for the less technically knowlagable people I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Axeman posted on May 15 2004 at 04:44 PM said:
Windups looks pretty, but I cant be arsed to set up a new icon every time I bung something new on the SMC so I got a shortcut from the desktop...
That's why you use YAFL :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back