[Original Game] Frootopia

2 games in too month is impressive! Especially with a good level of polishing like this.

I liked playing Frootopia, it's a nice little fun game, and AquaVenture is even better.

Any chances of a PC version?
Due to the size of the screen (I had to develop and play-test it sideways!!), no.

frootopia.PNG

I'll probably do a version for Caanoo, Wiz and GP2X at some point though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what I thought too at first glance, strange size :rolleyes:  

Time to buy a couple nice big monitors, to keep one vertical.

anyone else experience some slow downs a couple minutes into the game?

any plans on fixing these bugs anytime? I've come to the point where the only way I can lose in game on is if I get the two fruits bug. The game comes to a crawl at around lvl18 and its near impossible to run out of time after that

I'm sure iPrice will fix those bugs at some point but personally i hope he's focusing on making progress with the development of Dino Defense. He's not the sort of dev to leave bugs in a game so i'm sure it will be sorted when he has the time.

I've got other things in my life that are a LOT more important than developing right now. Hopefully it'll all be sorted in the next couple of weeks. But in the mean time, please wish me luck in the interview for my OWN job (that I've been doing for 20 years) that I have to attend tomorrow.

But yes, I do plan to fix Frootopia - and add in the planned extras AND get back to DinoDefense. I have one smallish app before that to complete first though.

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck! Seems like a bit of a wierd situation, hope it all gets resolved positively.

sounds like officespace anyways good luck tom. and thanks again still a great game

Cheers chaps :)

It's a supposed "relocation" where everyone where i work, plus extra others are having to go through a competitive interview process. It's a really poor situation, which has been looming for a couple of years. It was supposed to have all been sorted last May, then last September. Then after Christmas. It's finally happened/happening now.

Back