Order Shipped!

And on the road, vicious gangs of keep left signs.

Right, stop it. This has gotten much too silly.

"I want to fooondle your but tocks."

"Yes, up the street 300 yards and to your left."

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the [ spam word ], education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Brought Peace?

I'm not old.

Well I can't just call you "man".

You could have called me Dennis.

I didn't know that was your name . . .

And you didn't bother to find out, that's the problem with . . .

Well, now that my innocent little post was Hijacked, I just thought I'd mention that my GP arrived this afternoon and I am now a Proud GP owner and wondering what is the first thing I will do with this thing.

I'm thinking of changing the theme first then start loading some EMUs.

Well, now that my innocent little post was Hijacked, I just thought I'd mention that my GP arrived this afternoon and I am now a Proud GP owner and wondering what is the first thing I will do with this thing.

I'm thinking of changing the theme first then start loading some EMUs.

Congratulations :D

Good idea about changing your theme; I suggest this skin: Retro Skin ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent changed my theme at all due to these probs ive read about when it comes to updating the firmwares.

I thought I'd add to this forum, rather then evilly starting a new thread, that my GP2X just arrived at my parents farm. Only one month late from when I was promised.

Oh, how I will willow away the hours at my parents farm during my christmas holidays that ended a week ago.

Back