Order question

metamatik

Still Fresh
Ladies and gentlemen,

I just remembered that, one year and a half ago, I had had the chance to order one of what was supposedly one of the very last available Pandora units from batch 1.

Going back through my Gmail, I realized I had never had a "queue number", only an order number (5589NTN19410).

Now, I'm not at all coming here in an angry or desperate way, I can only imagine the hardships you must encounter on the way, but I'm curious as to the schedule.

Is it possible to have the slightest estimation about when / if I will eventually receive something? :)

Thanks in advance.

Math

Hello Metamatik:

Yep, as Alerino says, the team anticipates being able to ship in January. They've switched production of the boards to a German company (board production has been the thing slowing things down, you can find a lot of information about it around the boards and news, but in short, German engineering is the answer to pretty much every problem, ha). They'll be doing some production soon to get the German company all set up, and if that goes well, they'll finish up the batch 1 and batch 2 preorders in January.

Awesome news, thanks a lot Alerino & Mr Rob! \o/

In the meantime I browsed a bit around the forum and saw RSS feeds, so I guess I can follow stuff even though I lack dedicated time to do so.

Can't wait to finally hold a Pandora :D

Back