Release Openpandora Making Iphone Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That idea brings me back to the wild maps that would be in video game magazines often featured as a sexy centerfold or tear out guide. I'm pretty sure my neighbor still has a map of Metroid's Brinstar hanging in his basement. Will we be able to bring that back?

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
The fact that it's for iPhone and the prize is for the first to complete it on said iPhone, and not the Pandora, is quite saddening to me.
Why not release it as a launch title for the Pandora (as well as iPhone, of course) and give us loyalites a chance to win back some money too?
I could have had an iPhone, but I've been holding out for the Pandora. Where's the love?
<

I second that motion.

Please don't post in ancient topics just to agree with something that's already posted there. You've been asked in another thread not to bring back threads that are more than a few months old, and here you're doing it to agree with someone else's post.

Please find something better to do than posting on every thread in the GP32X forums, even if you have nothing to say.

lulzfish said:
Please don't post in ancient topics just to agree with something that's already posted there. You've been asked in another thread not to bring back threads that are more than a few months old, and here you're doing it to agree with someone else's post.

Please find something better to do than posting on every thread in the GP32X forums, even if you have nothing to say.

I believe it has much pertinence, as the release date keeps getting pushed back. What is so wrong about posting on older threads? According to one user (in regards to the other topic being "reborn"), "Still, nobody confirmed this is a problem solved. 'tips' from the embassy sure are good, but... how about the results? We don't need to stress about this in a few weeks, don't we?" If it is so bad to post on older threads, the administrators would delete/mod them. ha, funny, posting on every thread... my 107 vs. your 1,798.

aesir911 said:
lulzfish said:
*blah blah*

I believe it has much pertinence, as the release date keeps getting pushed back. What is so wrong about posting on older threads? *blah blah*

It's annoying, especially when your post is just, "Yeah, I agree with this", months after the discussion is over. It's not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back