GP2X Open2x Libs-gp2x Buildscripts Not Working?

thingy88

Still Fresh
Website
www.alanbroun.net
Am I missing a trick here or are the buildscripts in open2x/libs-gp2x just not working yet? I don't mind doing some work on them but I don't want to duplicate effort.

Also, when trying to build the libs manually I'm running into odd problems like libz not being there and libJPEG not wanting to cross compile because it had an old version of 'config.guess'. Again, I don't mind having a go at fixing this kind of stuff but I just wanted to make sure it hadn't been done somewhere else already... ;)

Sorry,

The shell scripts are in a bit of a state, all the libs should build longhand fine.
That module is due for an update over Christmas when if all goes well the SDL 1.2.9 code and other tweaks (and fixed shell scripts) should be in there.

If you want to help drop me an e-mail.

DJWillis posted on Dec 22 2005 at 02:18 PM said:
Sorry,

The shell scripts are in a bit of a state, all the libs should build longhand fine.
That module is due for an update over Christmas when if all goes well the SDL 1.2.9 code and other tweaks (and fixed shell scripts) should be in there.

If you want to help drop me an e-mail.

I've been playing with this after someone (I forget who) showed it to me on IRC. I've gotten everything in it to build except for SDL_image since i'm having a library issue. I've saved all my ./configure commands and (If it was necessary) the modified Makefiles.

I would love to help with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back