Open Pandora (faulty LCD Cable) 1 GHZ

Hello,
I have an old Pandora first edition with broken lcd cable,
Could I expect replacing it? I see no more lcd cable on dragonbox shop, any advice?
I have a 1GHz model, but I will be happy to make anything else that repair parts with the first model...
Ps: excuse my bad english
I would ask @EvilDragon if there is any he is stockpiling for repairs either via a ticket on Dragonbox.de or a PM here. Or if he just may stumble on this thread.

Many thanks,
Great pleasure to see that pandora's community is always on top.
That's one of the lot of raisons why I learn linux and have preorder a Pyra.
I hope finding a solution for my old first Pandora, first love you see....

@EvilDragon : thanks, I can send you all in order making it repair, cost will not be a problem. Please feel free keeping me informed. I'm not in hurry I think you have lot of work with Pyra prototype
My brother works in an electricity Museum in France and project making a vintage video game console exposition next year and I promise him an Openpandora, it will be cool if it's in order to run

@Linux-SWAT : Are you interested in doing this repair ? Just finding a replacement LCD cable and I hope it will be ok, I have already a new silver case.
It is possible sending all materials in Paris, or maybe I will go in Paris end of the year.

I don't do shipments.
But if you come to Paris, we can arrange a meeting.

Ok let see, at this moment I am often in switzerland, that's the opposite way
That seems you could find à replacement lcd cable? Are you THE repairman ?
:)

I do repairs in Paris, I have some spare parts.
No, ED is THE repair man.

As Pandora's are still used and the lcd cable is still a vulnerable part, it might be worth it to have a new batch made @EvilDragon I'm on my 2nd cable now and dred the day it also fails. If you had them in stock I'd buy one or two just to have them available if/when needed. Just like I have a spare LCD with touchscreen.

I also hope to get my Pandora fixed as my lcd cable also broke a few months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When anyone is interrested so sell his GHZ Pandora with faulty Cable...i am maybe interrested.
Have 2 Spare Cables here for Emergencies and i am not a Guy who want to buy and sell the Pandoras....
...i am a Pandora Collector.

But i am only interrested on a GHZ Pandora.

Maybe you need Money for the Pyra :)

Just an Idea...i can understand everyone when you not want to sell your beloved Pandora.
Feel the Same here.

Last GHZ Pandora i bought was one from Australia in this Forum.(250Dollars)
This was for the RetroStyle Pandora Project and i gave it EvilDragon as a big Thank you to Rescue the Pandora Project.

My Rebirth Pandora just started having this purple tint of death. Now I'm desperately looking for a new LCD cable.

Well, 200 ones from the last batch were broken, and the manufacturer wanted to produce them together with the Pyra LCD Cables (as they use the same material).
So yes, we'll hopefully get some more.

I hope they will be produced, pretty soon.

Back