One day to go!!!

excellent, just what i wanted to hear! cant wait to get hold of GP Cinimar, i just tried this awfull Freeware DivX Player, trying to watch the Terminator 3 Trailer from http://www.doomportables.org/gp32films.html and all i got was a blocky mess, couldnt see anything, and also no sound! :lol:
I tried to make my own DivX for the GP32 with VirtualDub, but it keeps saying i have no Mp3 codec, but i downloaded and installed the FHG Radium Mp3 Codec before i attempted it! Anyone know what codecs i need? i already know the frame/bit rate and resolution. :p

Try the Frauhoffer one... comes with Nimo. Also comes with the GP32 Unified codec pack (which I think exists). Or separately.

You also need Divx4.12, XviD, and Divx5.x (since you'll want to decode some 5x ones to 4x). You need (and I can't stress this enough) to get the 5x codec in a pack with the 4x one, as if you install them both default, they both use (different) dlls called divx.dll. Which wipe over eachother and leave you in a mess.

Yeah i know, i got the DivX codecs sorted, its just the Mp3 Codec that was the problem, cheers for the help man. B)

Back