Oh noez! I like, t0tally haz brown recluse spiderz!!!!!

We have the Brown Recluse here in Arizona and I see them often , but we don't worry about them to much , but there is many people here that get seriosly injured from them .. but then again if I lived in africa I probally would be used to the lions ..Point is be aware of your surrondings , no matter where you live there is always something dangerous..

Not exactly. You do have spiders of the genus loxosceles (recluse spiders), including loxosceles deserta (desert recluse) and loxosceles arizonica (arizona recluse), but not loxosceles reclusa (brown recluse).

This is a map from the page I linked in the first post:

colorloxmap.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the Brown Recluse here in Arizona and I see them often , but we don't worry about them to much , but there is many people here that get seriosly injured from them .. but then again if I lived in africa I probally would be used to the lions ..Point is be aware of your surrondings , no matter where you live there is always something dangerous..

Not exactly. You do have spiders of the genus as loxosceles, including loxosceles deserta (desert recluse) and loxosceles arizonica (arizona recluse), but not loxosceles reclusa (brown recluse).

This is a map from the page I linked in the first post:

colorloxmap.gif

Good to know , Thanks :)

Back