Off To Korea, Gpx2 Awaits!

Craig may be visiting the GP factory again soon. So that way he can see the actual production model, and get some photos and video of the GP2X we will actually be buying.

I think that's better than seeing media of the prototype. In fact, I have yet to see a photo of a prototype actually powered on - sure we saw the test board running an emu, but never inside actual GP2X casing. So perhaps there's really not much worth seeing just yet. Personally I really want to see the system in final form, since that's what we'll be really using.

Prophet posted on Sep 14 2005 at 09:38 PM said:
Craig may be visiting the GP factory again soon. So that way he can see the actual production model, and get some photos and video of the GP2X we will actually be buying.

I think that's better than seeing media of the prototype. In fact, I have yet to see a photo of a prototype actually powered on - sure we saw the test board running an emu, but never inside actual GP2X casing. So perhaps there's really not much worth seeing just yet. Personally I really want to see the system in final form, since that's what we'll be really using.

Couldn't GPH just send a pic or even a first off production model to Craig? It would seem cheaper than all of the travelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Sep 14 2005 at 07:58 PM said:

Couldn't GPH just send a pic or even a first off production model to Craig? It would seem cheaper than all of the travelling.
gamepark holdings will prolly never do that thou. maybe a pic :unsure: :unsure:

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 15 2005 at 01:22 AM said:

Well Craig could probably buy a bag of em for the price of air fare , hotels etc. He could pay GPH for the beta units and still be ahead money wise.

DaveC posted on Sep 14 2005 at 10:34 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 15 2005 at 01:22 AM said:

Well Craig could probably buy a bag of em for the price of air fare , hotels etc. He could pay GPH for the beta units and still be ahead money wise.

Unless of course GPH pays for his trip expenses...

Back