Obtaining The Sgx Sdk For Your Beagleboard

JayFoxRox

Website
jannikvogel.de
Most of you probably had problems getting the SGX SDK for your beagleboard. I wasted my whole weekend waiting for them to give me access to "OMAP35x_Graphics_SDK_setuplinux_3_00_00_09.bin" after filling out the export approval which is said to take 24-48 hours. Before that you also have to set up your TI account which takes lots of time so another 24 hour wait is probably not what you want.

I'm not sure if you still need a TI account but I was able to do the following after logging out too!

http://software-dl.ti.com/dsps/dsps_public_sw/sdo_sb/targetcontent/dvsdk/DVSDK_3_00/latest/index_FDS.html

On this page, TI provides exactly the same file as on the other page, but you can check "I CERTIFY ALL THE ABOVE IS TRUE." and it should provide you immediate access (about 3 minutes until I recieved a response in my case!)

I'm not sure why they did it this way, nor do I understand why this link is not all over the mailing lists etc (I just found it via google). All I found was a link to it in the beagleboard wiki - so spread the word.

Back