Pandora Pancake Pandora Sdk Survey

JayFoxRox

Website
jannikvogel.de
Some of you might know that I'm working on a SDK for the Pandora for quite some time.
I have already shown my Pandora-Emulator and I'm still working on that - it will ship with this SDK.

Rather than just collecting toolchains and other SDKs, this SDK will probably come with

• makefiles to cross-compile libraries,
  • the emulator,
  • some profilers to assist work with the SGX and the CPU,
  • custom examples which you won't find anywhere else,
  • extra documentation about the hardware,
  • Pandora 3D Models to use in your applications,
  • some shaders
  • etc. etc. etc.

However, since this is a huge amount of work, me and slaeshjag have been working on a little survey to find out which features are most important, wether a port to Windows is necessary or maybe even more important than a native Linux version, at which expierence level code samples and documentation should start and so on.

So if you want to use the SDK yourself, I heavily suggest yourself to take the survey:

Survey over!

Once you finished the survey you are asked to post the votekey you received in this topic. If you don't do it, your vote is not counted!
Please don't hide your votekey in your reply, just post the votekey in a single line if possible, Thanks

Thanks for voting in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
9a9eaf0c7352ed741a20cede1508b51d

WINDOWS WINDOWS WINDOWS
please, ive had to resort to lua for the psp, because the cygwin did not like any of my numerous computers (it was the way i was setting it up, i got help from a lot of people who knew there thing and nothing, 3 years wasted)

im currently learning c++, and i believe my games are better suited to portables. Dont like the prospect of playing 'homebrew' on dekstops

i cant switch to linux because of the shitty school software, i need to have for my course, and putting a vm is just extra hassle

Thanks alot for doing this btw

Here's mine: f3d0cadc035d9a3cf3abb986c553f8e9

I'd love to see a Windows SDK too. Thanks for your efforts anyway! :)

Back