O' My Giddy Giddy Gosh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintdragon

Website
Visit site
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: My gp32 so so so wonderful n' awsum cause i had started to code on my computer and got quite good, then better then recently(a year) i'v started to code for the gp32. Now iv made a working N64 emulator(not so fast about 8 fps) and working roms of Goldeneye, mario64, nights, pilot wings.
If you want this new emulator and working roms then give me feed back!!!

I am working towards making a more sterdy framerate and less bugs ect, my gp32 works for a good 10 minutes then crashes so ill be fixing it soon(now).

If you want to play and use this within a week from today leeve me lots of feedback and tell me what games i should work on coding :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

charga_man posted on Feb 17 2005 at 12:14 AM said:
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: My gp32 so so so wonderful n' awsum cause i had started to code on my computer and got quite good, then better then recently(a year) i'v started to code for the gp32. Now iv made a working N64 emulator(not so fast about 8 fps) and working roms of Goldeneye, mario64, nights, pilot wings.
If you want this new emulator and working roms then give me feed back!!!

I am working towards making a more sterdy framerate and less bugs ect, my gp32 works for a good 10 minutes then crashes so ill be fixing it soon(now).

If you want to play and use this within a week from today leeve me lots of feedback and tell me what games i should work on coding :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

you my friend, are a complete and utter fucking twat-head.

good-day

oh by the way

troll0pi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
* Sounds the Ban-Horn *

* Waves the Ban-Flag *

* Brandishes the Ban-Club *

:rolleyes:

WTF i'v been working my but off to make my emulator and i get bullshit. OK mabe it crashes, or mabe its slow and it may be in polygons but i'v worked hard for my product with bugs which need fixing but all i get back is ballshit!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

im jokin iwaz just bullshiting but i wanted to see ur reactions soory about this shitty joke. im not a coder yet but hopefully sonn :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back