[nws]no More Soap Box Politcs

synkro

0xdeadbeef
Website
Visit site
I have to admit I am kinda bored. . .
cc038bv.jpg

pfft, whatever .. i got my second gp2x coz my girl wouldn't stop playing impossible mission on it ..

8 batteries, sweet rotation. no problems, period.

the gp2x is a totally fun computer. i'm prepared to ditch dell and apple, even, and just get like, 8 or 12 gp2x's for the price .. 'general usefulness' of a computing system is not measured by speed, which once attained is instantly consumed and thus things spin faster than they should.

at least, thats what i was thinking, seeing mrs. gp2x with her sleepy gp32 boyfriend .. gang-computing r0x!

if my 2x and gbm would only get it on, their child would be a beautiful thing. Nothing works--I even tried getting them really drunk.

torpor posted on Feb 9 2006 at 06:30 PM said:
pfft, whatever .. i got my second gp2x coz my girl wouldn't stop playing impossible mission on it ..

8 batteries, sweet rotation. no problems, period.

the gp2x is a totally fun computer. i'm prepared to ditch dell and apple, even, and just get like, 8 or 12 gp2x's for the price .. 'general usefulness' of a computing system is not measured by speed, which once attained is instantly consumed and thus things spin faster than they should.

at least, thats what i was thinking, seeing mrs. gp2x with her sleepy gp32 boyfriend .. gang-computing r0x!

I am not quiet sure, but you must smoke some A class dope as I can't tell what you are trying to tell e. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back