Nworksdev N64 Emulator On Iphone

Ari64 said:
Poem58 said:
My guess is now, he's probably going to just say "Fine since no one believed me and people were bashing me, I'm not going to release it" and try to get off the hook that way. But he got his "name" out there and there will be some who will say that there would have been this awesome emulator but people messed it up. Amazing how people can believe stuff.

heh.. It's now a closed beta for a "select few".
lol when did he posted that?
Is he still trying to save his own ass? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not giving up afterall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITiHKrz2pCY

Hurrrr.

Another two videos that don't prove anything. I don't really understand his motives, though - you would think if it was fake he would have disappeared or something... On the other hand, if this was real, there are about 300 questions he hasn't answered (and probably won't), which he should have no problems doing if it is real. It still looks more fake than 80's time machines that "really work" to me.

He's a pretty professional scammer already at his young age. He has made lots of his followers upload fake reviews (glowingly positive, of course) of his very basic apps and games to youtube.

I have an idea: Let's flag his emulator videos as "scam" and the reviews of his apps as "mass advertising". Don't know if it is worth the effort, but I'm annoyed enough about the little brat to do it.

Just make a youtube search for:
roller baller app review
nail dodger app review

He doesn't even talk like a developer... There's no tech-talk there what so ever...
I mean come on at least say you are going to debug the code or something to give us a nuance of believability.
Heavy code, heavy scripting that's all he talks about. Maybe he's running his code on Jupiter. :S

PokeParadox said:
He doesn't even talk like a developer... There's no tech-talk there what so ever...
I mean come on at least say you are going to debug the code or something to give us a nuance of believability.
Heavy code, heavy scripting that's all he talks about. Maybe he's running his code on Jupiter. :S
"The FPS sped up a little bit, and um... you know, it just crashes right there."
"I don't really know what to do at this point, some of the developers are telling me what's wrong with it, and how I can fix it. It's something to do with the FPS and, you know, the memory that needs to be released and stuff..."

I don't know what this guy is actually running on his iPhone, but his comments make no sense.

What. The. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
Hey, like i said, its other developers that are looking at the problem. And Dynarec? Dynamic recompiling shit? My good buddy dev said i didn't need one because of the strength of the 3GS shouldn't need one if we're not running at full blown power. Like i said before, I have other resources, this isn't JUST ME developing this. And Best yet, i just laugh when i see comment saying its fake and stuff. You guys don't know me, and you have never actually seen this. Can't wait to show it to you all.
Doesn't need a recompiler? He's doing the entire thing interpreted? What kind of crack is he smoking?

WizardStan said:
Doesn't need a recompiler? He's doing the entire thing interpreted? What kind of crack is he smoking?

The fun thing about fakers is that the more you push them for evidence the more their lies start to discredit them further.

WizardStan said:
What. The. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
Hey, like i said, its other developers that are looking at the problem. And Dynarec? Dynamic recompiling shit? My good buddy dev said i didn't need one because of the strength of the 3GS shouldn't need one if we're not running at full blown power. Like i said before, I have other resources, this isn't JUST ME developing this. And Best yet, i just laugh when i see comment saying its fake and stuff. You guys don't know me, and you have never actually seen this. Can't wait to show it to you all.
If this is true, it would explain his choice of demo scenes. The area in front of the castle in Mario 64 and the menus in Super Smash Bros both require relatively few instructions per second.

I'm quite sure that he will soon have a computer 'crash' which will cause him to lose everything. That is how these stupid lies usually end.

craigix said:
I'm quite sure that he will soon have a computer 'crash' which will cause him to lose everything.
He'd have a hard time making people believe that since he's a MACrap, and everyone knows "Macs don't crash". <-- Total BS!!! Sadly, most iKids (composing much of the audience of the 3G4 spectacle) believe that statement...
Well, there goes my platform-neutral reputation*...

I still can't understand how anyone could think this is real.

* not like I had one ;)

Its amazing how many people are defending him religiously altough its pretty obvious its a fake.
Everyone who doesn't belive him is a hater and people are telling him they should be ignored(why? couldnt he just proof it to them?) they don't even want him to argue.

My Mac crashed yesterday because I put a CD in it which it didn't like. I could have stopped the crash but the CD drive is software controlled. Which had crashed.

This is getting a little off-topic, but I haven't ever used a Mac that didn't crash at some point. Maybe that's because I've only ever touched about three Macs ;) After my first encounter with them, I made a habit of attempting to crash every one I used - and let me tell you, the look on their owners' faces... :p

My point, though, was that most Mac fanboys are under the impression that OSX never crashes.
I don't own a single piece of Apple hardware or software anymore, and I'm glad I'm missing out on stuff like no hardware CD eject button, non-replaceable batteries, increased risk of stolen equipment, being a slave-drone-ship for Steve Jobs, using dumbed-down and locked down software, etc.

Enough of my rant! Now Little Nicky (NWorksDev) is going quiet for several months. He's just too predictable.
Well, if he even does come back, no one will want to deal with him or his stupid actions. Here's a plan: Let's draw attention away from him before he returns - maybe I/we can help ZodTTD with his N64 emu a bit...

Ah yes, Z makes an N64 emu then this clown never has to release his 'no point now'.

Alas he will probably live his whole life like that, he will be the guy who claims to own a Ferrari only you never get to see it...

Back