nVIDIA SHIELD™ Portable 2 - Coming soon?

Did indeed cost a little, but it's nothing when compared to my limited edition consoles or sealed, brand new in box PSX or sealed, brand new in box Panasonic GameCube (with GBA Player).

You can have my spare GameVice controllers if you want them for modding purposes?

Since it was launch, I always wanted a Shield. 3 or 4 months ago I found a Portable (1, of course) with interesting price so I decided to, finally, buy it. 3 days lates, I returned it.

@Xcl4m4t10n yeah but you are obviously not a collector ^^.

prototypes are collectibles mostly. As SONY said his were buggy as hell, but that doesn't stop the true collector from wanting one. owning prototype carts or even consoles isn't for people who want to play them, that's what you have released devices for. and that's why you returned yours :). a shitty popular and released product isn't worthwhile, a shitty and unreleased one is a rarity.

sorry, I don't like the shield much ^^.

But I can feel ya SONY, I have spent way too much for rare NeoGeo MVS carts, SNES games and my psx rpg import collection.

Obviously, I wasn't talking about collector stuff. I don't even know why did you say that... "^^U"

Well why did you tell us about selling yours? I didn't have any partiular reason, just took your post as a motivation to ramble a bit ^^

Back