Now That We Are Already Busy Making More Subforums..

I wouldn't mind having a forum devoted to sources .. like, "here is the source to <blah>, please port .. " and then the threads can be a record of the work done to support the port ..

a forum called software: with sub forums called emulators, homebrew games, homebrew apps.
I think its a good idea.
It will help keep everything organised. or the help section will be flooded with random questions like it is now...always better then nothing though, but maby we can improve it a bit :)

Subforums should be created when needed, not before, imo. If there are too many sections, the discussions get scattered and people spend half the time discussing if someone posted in the wrong section and why life is so unfair.

quartercast said:
How about a subforum for whingers :p

This is the worst idea I've ever heard. Did you even think that one through? It's stuff like that this which brings down this community! As if waiting two years wasn't bad enough, now I have to read a sub-forum full of people complaining? You won't find me complaining! You won't find me writing pointless tirades just to vent some of my personal issues?!

It's all wrong. All of it, and your post just made me realise how wrong all all of this is.

You know what I hate the most? People with an opinion! They just really piss me off! Like it matters what they say?! It's as if somebody cares that they write 'You know what I hate the most?' but these people are completely deluded and living in a fantasy world. They just make wild generalisations because they're idiots and say things like 'That group of people, they're completely deluded! Calling someone an idiot is just offensive and crude, you'd never see me go as low as those idiots!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the problem with subforums. It helps categorise things. Some people aren't descriptive enough when they create threads. I sometimes don't know if I'm about to read a thread about an app, a game, or something else. Believe me, once a few hundred more people get their Pandoras it won't be scattered.

^ I know all extremes from browsing other boards. Some have no subforums at all, some have subforums which get a post once a month. Time will tell. Planning ahead too much is a waste of time, imo.

Mithrildor said:
-Emulation
borgqueenx said:
a forum called software: with sub forums called emulators, homebrew games, homebrew apps.
With regard to gaming-related sub-forums, would it not just be better to have one, with a name like "Pandora Gaming" or something? The game-controls are, after all, a very prominent feature of the device, and it just doesn't make much sense to me to split up everything game-related into tinier sub-sub-forums. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back