(Not) Another PS1 Emulation Question

andyhamer

Just wondering if there are customisable control/keyboard options in the emulators for games that use the R2/L2 buttons, two that spring to mind are the Oddworld games, it would be a shame if these and others that use these two buttons are off limits.

Last edited by a moderator:
PCSX ReARMed allows you to remap controls on a global or per-game basis. By default, L2 and R2 are mapped to the Pandora's "Q" and "P" keys, so they're within easy reach.

PCSX ReARMed allows you to remap controls on a global or per-game basis. By default, L2 and R2 are mapped to the Pandora's "Q" and "P" keys, so they're within easy reach.

Great stuff - much obliged for that, think i will christen my unit (when it arrives) with a bit of Abe's Exoddus, hopefully it runs OK on ReARMed.

thanks, PCSX rocks pretty damn hard, doesn't it.

"new and tasty", mm nom nom nom!

Have to admit, PSXreARMed does kick butt. It even has stuff available for an old fart like me. Just wish it would take .ecm files so I could get the Namco Museum games to work!!

I got a bunch of the Midway Classic stuff working, which is awesome...but, man...would be SWEET if I could have the Namco Museum stuff working too. THOSE are the games that rock my world...the good old CLASSICS...nothing better.

Download unecm and run that on a pc within the game folder, that'll extract the files into bin/cue that'll run fine on the Pandora!

(null)

.ecm-files are just a particular kind of compression. If you have a .ecm file, then there is a program that will unpack it into an ordinary image for you. Have a google for "ecmtools" or "unecm" or something like that.

EDIT: :ph34r:

Hi,

Will these EBOOTS play fine?

Metal Gear Solid. I might try rip my old games to EBOOT. (Pandora is in the mail - This week should arrive!)

Just googled it, "You also can use CDRWIN with this MDF/MDS..all you need is daemon tool to mount it then go to CDRWIN to rip it into BIN/CUE because since you mount it with daemon tool and cdrwin thinks it's CD already so you can rip it into bin/cue. I did and its perfectly.
wink.png
" Or you can use UltraISO that will supposedly convert it.

Back