Not another Pandora Board....

Serenity

Chip posted in the GP32x board, that this is not only a pandora community. Also, he means, that this would be the new GP32x Board, because Hondo failed.

But if this is not a Pandora community, why are all sections have the Pandora logo? I am really thinking, that this community would only be another Pandora community :( There is also no section for the old good Gp32 :( And all the colors are the same like the offical pandora website.

If GP32x ist down, we will lost a great big community :( I don't think, that this community would ever replace the good gp32x board, if there will not be big changes in the colors and the layout.

just my 2 cents...

Serenity said:
Chip posted in the GP32x board, that this is not only a pandora community. Also, he means, that this would be the new GP32x Board, because Hondo failed.

But if this is not a Pandora community, why are all sections have the Pandora logo? I am really thinking, that this community would only be another Pandora community :( There is also no section for the old good Gp32 :( And all the colors are the same like the offical pandora website.

If GP32x ist down, we will lost a great big community :( I don't think, that this community would ever replace the good gp32x board, if there will not be big changes in the colors and the layout.

just my 2 cents...
Ditto. (or +1 to use the usual forum terms)
But the theme is being reworked.

Also you can use the "Skyline Blue Theme" in the options section if you want, apparently they added it from this type of request. It's very nice. :wink:

gp2.eXe said:
Also you can use the "Skyline Blue Theme" in the options section if you want, apparently they added it from this type of request. It's very nice. :wink:

thanks for the Info, but the Skyline Blue Theme ist really ugly. Maybe anyone should work on it to make it more similar to the gp32x board.

Serenity said:
thanks for the Info, but the Skyline Blue Theme ist really ugly. Maybe anyone should work on it to make it more similar to the gp32x board.
NO! Please don't! The GP32x is nothing that should be copied! It looks OK, but now when we have the chance, we should really develop a new theme.
But I really don't like this dark blue, either. More vibrant colors should be used imo.

dflemstr said:
Serenity said:
NO! Please don't! The GP32x is nothing that should be copied! It looks OK, but now when we have the chance, we should really develop a new theme.
But I really don't like this dark blue, either. More vibrant colors should be used imo.

ok, then don't copy GP32x, but please change completly the color theme to another one! This looks now really like another Pandora board.

This forum works. That is a vast improvement over the other one. Keep up the good work. I could care less about the theme. I also think that a Pandora only forum would be great, or a least the ability to only look at new Pandora posts.

The skiline blue theme is actually quite nice it just needs a tiny bit of editing which I'm sure will come with time. It's not meant to be an exact copy of the GP32x theme besides it was time for a graphical upgrade anyway.

Back