Nooo Faulty Pandora... Only 4 Days Old...

MichaelXX2 said:
Mantis said:
I sure hope mine is a 1GHz unit. Must... sleep... collect Pandora in morning. Man, I'm so excited. Tomorrow! Anyway, enough of my musings.

When did you order yours?

A few days ago. Got it used, it's a first batch. And now I'm holding it. Sorry if that annoys those who have been waiting, but you can't blame me for getting one, can you? :p Mine froze when using Snes9x at around 860MHz or something, playing Donkey Kong Country. :( Damn, 800 might be the highest for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mantis said:
MichaelXX2 said:
Mantis said:
I sure hope mine is a 1GHz unit. Must... sleep... collect Pandora in morning. Man, I'm so excited. Tomorrow! Anyway, enough of my musings.

When did you order yours?

A few days ago. Got it used, it's a first batch. And now I'm holding it. Sorry if that annoys those who have been waiting, but you can't blame me for getting one, can you? :p Mine froze when using Snes9x at around 860MHz or something, playing Donkey Kong Country. :( Damn, 800 might be the highest for me.
That is 800 on opp3 new HF5 will let you change the Opp easily,, you can already edit the script to do so though

Got my Pandora last Friday. I've tried to play supertux on it. A dialogue comes up saying 600mhz is recommended, I say yes and it just freezes. So it looks like 500mhz only at the moment.

Wookiee said:
Got my Pandora last Friday. I've tried to play supertux on it. A dialogue comes up saying 600mhz is recommended, I say yes and it just freezes. So it looks like 500mhz only at the moment.
Pull the battery for a minute, see if that fixes. Bug in the way clock speed is set at boot can make it impossible to overclock. Pulling the battery forces a complete reset of the affected parts.

WizardStan said:
Wookiee said:
Pull the battery for a minute, see if that fixes. Bug in the way clock speed is set at boot can make it impossible to overclock. Pulling the battery forces a complete reset of the affected parts.

Thanks that sorted it!

Back