Noiz2sa

notaz

Certified Guru
Website
notaz.gp2x.de
Noiz2sa is an abstract shootem up game by Kenta Cho. I kind of like this game, so I optimized GP2X version and now just finished Wiz port.

shot0_0018.png

Download and enjoy!

Thank you, thank you very mych, notaz.
I'm always HUGE fan of Kenta cho's ABA games.

I don't want to nag you, but have you ever consider Kenta's other game? lilke rRootage? :)

It doesn't run on my system. When I launch it, it goes to a white screen, and then exits to the menu.

I had this first when I accidentially had extracted the contents of the data subdirectory to the programs main directory, maybe that's your problem too?

No, I copied the folder "nota2sa_wiz" with all its contents (including sub directories) intact to the "games" folder.

I had this first when I accidentially had extracted the contents of the data subdirectory to the programs main directory, maybe that's your problem too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprisingly, after updating to firmware 1.1.0 and installing the game again, it works! It is a cool game. I will keep it since I made an ini file so the icon shows up on the menu.

thankyou this game rules best homebrew game ive ever played ,its like rez crossed with ikaruga two of my favourite games of all time :)

I've uploaded updated version a while ago (and forgot it), it sets up display timings on startup and feels a lot smoother on 1.1 firmware. All those playing this are encouraged to update.

\o/
<o>
<o/
\o>

Notaz you are my personal hero right now :D I absolutely LOVE ABA games.
I wonder what other games would be playable on the wiz, would torus trooper work? or would that be pushing it?

Back