Release Noiz2sa

mcobit

Advanced Member
As requested by some people (mainly BlueProtoman ;) ) Here is a port of the abstract shoot em up Noiz2sa.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/windows/noiz2sa_e.html

noiz2sa1.png

A = Fire

X = Slow

Get the PND here:

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=noiz2sa-noiz2sa-12403

Have a lot of fun!

Edit: I should mention, that this is based on the maemo port, but I had to rip out almost anything maemospecific again ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Freaky! I was just playing this last night. Then I went browsing happypenguin to see if I could spot something to try porting and 2 of the random games I liked the sound of (out of the 470 odd listed) had already been done...by you mcobit. Synchronicity gotta love it.

Thanks for this another great addition!

When I am finished converting the immediate mode, rRootage will run too.

Just got it compiled :)

Is there a way you could improve the framerate a bit? Overclocking doesn't help.

Hmmmm.... Maybe I can limit the displaywidth to 640 again and maybe some other things might help.

Give me some time...

It was better on the Wiz version.

The wiz-version draws to half the resolution ;)

If I output 320x240 here and scale it up with notaz sdlhack, then We would have a betterframerate, but then it is the same effect as playing through ginge: It won't be so sharp andc nice-looking ;)

Then what about simply cutting it to 640x480 like you proposed before? It's not like the sides not being black are vital to gameplay or anything.

Sure! Let's find out.

EDIT: Framerate seems to be slightly better, but only slightly. And I'm not too sure of that, it could just be me. However, a rendering error (part of the title showed up in-game behind the HUD) is gone now.

This rendering error is just because the backgroundimage doesn't get deleted while playing, it is just covered by the playfield normally. Well, if anybody else has suggestions, what one could do to increase framerate, be welcome.

Back