No Man's Sky (shh.. the new Elite?)

In the dev commentary the developer / spokesperson said "I'd really like to see it on PC as well",

so I guess he will release it on PC at some point not too long after the PS4 release.

They're just being quiet about that for now to play fair with their sponsor.

So I guess there's a good "chance" for you unless you are in a stink about the likely brief PS4 exclusive release.

At least it's not an X-box exclusive release, ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess there's a good "chance" for you unless you are in a stink about the likely brief PS4 exclusive release.

At least it's not an X-box exclusive release, ugh.
Not at all - I'll buy it when it comes out for PC but I'll not buy a PS4 (christ, no) or an XBone (again, just an awful piece of kit) in order to play this.

D.

Not at all - I'll buy it when it comes out for PC but I'll not buy a PS4 (christ, no) or an XBone (again, just an awful piece of kit) in order to play this. D.

What!? you don't want to buy a computer gaming system only marginally better than their decade old predecessors?

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone tried the newer update with land vehicles ?

I wasn't interested in the game before, but after watching the trailer I am now...

Being able to share buildings and stuff you've made sounds like quite a big update to me. Add a creative sharing use case in addition to the lone explorer stuff it already does ad nauseum, so if it works it could drastically expand who this game will end up working for.

When the E-Mail from gog.com about the update and the word sale in the subject, popped up, I was ready to spend my budget for the next two month on it, but when I saw the sale price, my interest vanished quickly.
It may be worth its price, but I am not so keen on games with the "experience" aspect beeing so essential...maybe it gets into the 20 bucks range by the end of the year

seems like they fullfilled their promises ? The trailer seems to me a proper multiplayer

Yes, Beyond is apparently more multiplayer than Next was, which originally introduced 4-way multiplayer, This extends that to 32-way multiplayer, so it's still not MMO but somewhere in that direction.

Fired it up yesterday for a few hours, it's interesting how much different it is compared to when I last played it long ago. It looks like I need to brush up on a lot of the new mechanics and crafting mechanisms. I can't seem to figure out how to remove bits of my base anymore, they convoluted the base building mechanics.

As Multiplayer is concerned It seems they turned the Anomaly into a hub, I saw a bit of players there, but not really any interactions going on, to me it just seems like flavo(u)r of the appearance of a populated space station.

Back