Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonedV

Yeah, I'm a GIRL gamer, what of it?
Website
Visit site
28030jd.jpg

Re: What the fuck just happened to gp32x

mysql errors aplenty. im hoping it just got flooded or screwed up for some reason and the database isnt actually gone, because by default automatic updates arent very often, hando sure hasnt done it recently and much important info has happened recently

Well it's unlikely the entire database got dropped, because profiles and such are still there. What MySQL errors though? I'm not getting any of those.

And Gruso: basically all the forums just up and vanished from one second to the next.

It's a conspiracy. Might put up a blog post telling people to come here. That'll keep those dormant mods on their toes. :D

I just noticed that openpandora.org's "forum" tab leads to http://openpandora.org/forum.php (the page with links to both forums), but the blog's link goes straight to gp32x. Hopefully people will still find this forum.

Gruso said:
It's a conspiracy. Might put up a blog post telling people to come here. That'll keep those dormant mods on their toes. :D
Did it already without reading this topic. Sorry :confused:

Ha, that's what I get for writing essays. :lol: I'll add a wee bit of text to the comments, so newcomers know why there are other forums. Probably no need to add it to the article. :)

They've sold all the pre-orders and have shut down the site and moved to sunny spain!! :twisted: Ok maybe not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back