Nintendo Revolution To Launch With 221 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta agree with one thing here, calling Magus a fanboy was kind of off. He's definately not saying GC sux and PS2 owns or anything like what real fanboys talk like. He's just vigorously defending his oppinion. But some of you guys are being pretty vigorous too in your love of the GC controller.

I can't believe this argument is still going, myself.

Vimacs - think I agree with you most on which controllers you like better and why. really they are ALL good.

Lubidog calm down you maniac!! :D :p trying to incite a riot or what? (yes I'm talking total nonsense).

I gotta agree with one thing here, calling Magus a fanboy was kind of off. He's definately not saying GC sux and PS2 owns or anything like what real fanboys talk like. He's just vigorously defending his oppinion. But some of you guys are being pretty vigorous too in your love of the GC controller.

I can't believe this argument is still going, myself.

Vimacs - think I agree with you most on which controllers you like better and why. really they are ALL good.

Lubidog calm down you maniac!! :D :p trying to incite a riot or what? (yes I'm talking total nonsense).

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
MP5A4tiger.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHA

Attachments

• MP5A4tiger.jpg
    MP5A4tiger.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 131
You look like that lad out of elephant.... (Gus van Sant's lovely film about school shootings.)

LOL, those are my mom's books, not mine... Well, the GooseBumps books below them are mostly mine, but you can't tell that's what they are. B)

here's an even better picture for you guys...

Toddcelebrate.jpg

I'm... "celebrating"...

Attachments

• Toddcelebrate.jpg
    Toddcelebrate.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 127
No obsession at all... Airsoft is just fun to play. And I like to collect stuff... so I have a collection of airsoft guns. It's like paintball except the guns use much smaller plastic bb's, and they're modeled after real guns. I like having some of the cool looking guns from my favorite movies and videogames that actually shoot but won't kill anybody or get me in trouble... and they're a lot less expensive too.

And donuts taste good, damnit! :lol:

By the way, not like I've been trying to hide my identity or anything, but how'd you know my name? I don't see it in the profile or anything...

How dare you check out my photobucket album... YOU BASTARD!!!!!! :angry:

Andy and steve are two friends I met thru a game called Rogue Spear.

I USED TO like City of Heroes, but I still love my blaster

here's an even better picture for you guys...

Toddcelebrate.jpg

I'm... "celebrating"...

Straight away when I saw that picture I knew you was american, must be the celebrating with a toy gun in hand that does it. Anyway, I'm not too sure what my opinion is on this yet, in one way it's good that they're rereleasing old games for those who enjoyed them, but then there's the possibility they'll rip people off, which they probably won't do, nintendo always want to do things on the cheap.

Attachments

• Toddcelebrate.jpg
    Toddcelebrate.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back