New CBS Colecovision / Adam Games (Boxed)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I want to heavily improve the Homebrew section of my shop, so I'm permanently looking for new games.

For all you Retro-Collectors out there: I'll have some really nice Colecovision games on cartridge with full packaging and manual in my shop soon!

Click here to visit the homebrew section of my shop, or click one of the games below for a direct link to the product page.

The games are not yet available in the shop, but will be before christmas!

I'm only getting them in small quantities, so if you're interested, I suggest to put yourself onto the notification list (that's on the product page).
No registering required for that, just an eMail address :) )

Hope you like them :)

This is really cool.  If these sell well are you considering expanding your offerings in this category? (Some people need to learn to read.)

I have a few ideas, but I don't know about the market over there, or if those currently responsible for the games I have in mind would allow you to sell them out of your shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I hope to be able offering cartridges of homebrew games for SNES, GBA, NES, ETC.

I already have shells, but I'm looking for a designer who can create the PCBs for that.

Back