Nintendo 64 Kid's Nintendo 64

Heehee, that kid looks like nickspoon.

mdinire posted on Aug 1 2006 at 09:10 AM said:
Current bid: US $202.50

LMFAO @ That video though :lol: :lol: :lol:
$500 now.... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.. its not like its an investment that video will probably be unknown in one year :p

Shikaku posted on Aug 1 2006 at 01:52 PM said:
I wanna see the final bidding on this...
I'm going to be waiting for the PS3 kid video after the bidding ends... ;)

edit: He really hasn't aged well since that video...

edit: .........I'm annoying.........

edit: .....................................

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHA, holy sh*t! I really can't believe we share this world with so much stupid fuckups! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUR!!!!!

Right, when I buy my wii, remind me to make a mega fuss about it on video. That'll assure my future.

Look at the bid history LMFAO :lol: :lol: what a fucking joke. The winner is going to be destructiod-dot-com for $165.00.

oh man, so many more days till it ends. It actually hurts my insides to think that this nobody of a kid is getting god knows how much for this regular n64.

How much higher will it go? I'm not sure if I want to know.

(im a poet and i dont even know it) :p

I love my N64... Too bad I didn't jump around and stuff when I got it, and had it filmed... In fact, my dad thought I was disappointed or something because of my lack in emotion. To this day it is my favorite console.

It's over inflated like Jeremey's hair from Pure Pwnage. I guess the Star Wars Kid should sell that Mic stand or whatever he had on ebay to make a killing. Damn I want to be a famous internet huy, so that I can sell stuff that normally sells for like 15 dollars at 100 times the price.

Back