Holy S**t Check This Huge Lot Up For Sale!!!!!&#33

aapje89 posted on Oct 8 2004 at 10:10 AM said:
:lol: :lol: , you really bought this?

I think we established that anyone who regularly browses these forums is a geek and/or nerd, and craig is no exception :p Anyway, he is involved in programming, which seals the deal right there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'll be puting some of it on there (what do I want with like 30 ps1's etc :) )

Probably keep the boxed ones.

So if anyone wants something do get in touch.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

craigix posted on Oct 8 2004 at 06:37 PM said:
Yeah I'll be puting some of it on there (what do I want with like 30 ps1's etc :) )

Probably keep the boxed ones.

So if anyone wants something do get in touch.

-Craig

www.gbax.com
that i think i shall do. ;)

Atari Jaguar CD-add on - 1
:huh: You won't be able to play any jaguar games, but I guess the 5 virtual boys make up for that! :blink: I wonder why the seller didn't want to auction everything off seperately... Well I guess from my own ebay experience it is easier and less of a hassle to sell just one thing in stead of Hundreds of things.

Have fun with all of that awesome stuff Craig! I'm more than sure You'll make out on that buy.

Heh its been a busy day, setting up 16days coding compeition and dealing with that auction :)

And I see i suddenly have emails and private messages on here lol.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

NTSC isn't really a problem on modern TV's, well at least in the UK all my TV's since the 1990's have supported it, I used to run my Amiga in that mode all the time for the extra speed.

Dunno about mainland europe.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

sam fisher posted on Oct 8 2004 at 10:05 PM said:
if ntsc works in the uk im buying a 600 quid projector from the US.

Craigix: Wherer do you get all this money? Have you sold that many gp32's!

Different voltages though remember...

craigix posted on Oct 8 2004 at 08:47 PM said:
NTSC isn't really a problem on modern TV's, well at least in the UK all my TV's since the 1990's have supported it, I used to run my Amiga in that mode all the time for the extra speed.

Dunno about mainland europe.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Ok... Don't know anything about it, just a though. Amiga... Saw there was a CD32 with SP1 expansion in that lot. Cool.

game39.jpg

:blink:

toward the bottom of that picture is that I Awesomely huge Gameboy? I've never seen that bulky of a thing. It looks like it has a magnifier with it also... That's Crazy!

speedmike posted on Oct 9 2004 at 03:21 PM said:
toward the bottom of that picture is that I Awesomely huge Gameboy? I've never seen that bulky of a thing. It looks like it has a magnifier with it also... That's Crazy!

My buddy had one of those, you put the old original gameboy inside, the d pad is like the gp32s almost and it goes over the gameboys d pad to make it kinda like a joystick, it has a light and magnifyer and yes, it was huge.

All of this stuff is USA Voltage 110Volts all supplied with them 2 Pin Plugs isnt it?... Wont this be a problem for you??? :)

speedmike posted on Oct 9 2004 at 04:21 PM said:

It's called Booster Boy and you stick the original brick shaped game boy in it without any batterys in (important). You take the front flap off (where the joystick and buttons are) then put the gameboy in and attach the plugs. Next you put the front back on and flap down the light magnifier, then you put four D batterys or plug in the adapter in the Booster boy. Next flip a switch on the side to choose between sound through the big speakers or the light magnifier and it's set up, the D batterys or adapter power the gameboy too so thats why you shouldn't have batteyrs in.

I've got one of these and although i havn't used it yet thats what i think you have to do to use it looking at the instructions. It's a big pain to set up plus it's rubbish, the light isn't great and the buttons and controls are terrible. Also it's really heavy to hold when fully set up, you really have to have it on a desktop which is uncomfortable to do.

Back