Ngage/java Enviroments Or Emulator? Tony Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko500bmx

Still Fresh
Website
www.invertbmx.co.uk
:D Hello all,

Been reading this forum for a while and thought id post some stuff, im not a developer i am a 3d artist and graphic designer currently waitng for my 180MHz Blu after upgrading from my 133, anyway, i was playing the Ngage Tony Hawk Pro Skater on my Nokia 6600 and i suddenly thought ahng on, the nage and my nok only have a 104Mhz arm 9 and 4MB of ram so surely the Gp32 is capable of ports such as THPS and so on, its kinda of a question i guess to you lot whether or not you think this is possible or not, especially as the ngage is running on the same core functions as the GP, i might be totally wrong but it would be cool if anyone has any ideas etc?

Cheers jacko

Welcome to the forums jacko. However you didn't get to a good start - we have a policy that port requests are not allowed. As davey g points out, source code is impossible to get. The translation from source code to finished program is one way (you can sometimes kind of reverse it, but you'll never get back an understandable and portable source).

Emulation is also out of the GP32's scope unfortunately, as it is not powerful enough to emulate Java & all of the Symbian/N-Gage APIs on top of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back