Ngage Qd

satanic virus

Website
Visit site
I posted this before but my wife gave it to my 5 year old niece to play games. Funnily enough she did not know how to use it so I have it back.

What I have is:

Ngage QD fully working and unlocked.

Rubber ring is damaged around the memory card and power inputs. However, I am including a brand new rubber ring in packaging for you to replace.

Original box included (i think i have the manual too, will look for it)

A couple of original boxed ngage games - again i have to look for these, but i think they are FIFA 2004 & Pocket Kingdoms

Some DVD's with all NGage games & misc extras

MMC - might be 128MB, 256MB or 512MB, can't remember. Will look and find out. If using NGage games. 256 or less is recommended. You can use greated than this for watching movies or listening to MP3's.

Basically this is an unlocked NGage with EVERY game released. I am interested to swap for anything. If nothing to swap, please make an offer. I live in Ireland. Can post pictures if required.

I have an N-Gage QD already but there are actually some really good games for this device.

Civilization is utterly awesome on this and easily one of the best mobile-phone games ever made.

Hope that bit of marketing helps your sale :)

slaanesh said:
Hope that bit of marketing helps your sale :)

One possible swap might be a F200 if someone has one they don't want. I already have the SD's, batteries etc & would not mind playing around on a touchscreen GP2X! If this seems reasonable to someone let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be interested, since I just killed my nokia N95 :( . I'm bothered by the lack of a camera though, I used the one on my N95 a lot.

Nova said:
I may be interested, since I just killed my nokia N95 :( . I'm bothered by the lack of a camera though, I used the one on my N95 a lot.
Ngage is great for gaming, but in multimedia terms it would be a huge step down from the N95. Depends on what you used the N95 for - watching movies on ngage is ok, but it is a small screen (i am not much of a salesman am i?!) You may be better off looking at phones with camera's - but if you are interested we can work something out.

I was just suggesting an F200 cos I want one! If someone was to swap one, I understand I would probably need to throw a bit of cash their way too.

I'm open to any offers, either something to swap or paypal.

Sorry for bump, but I never did anything with my Ngage QD.

I was looking for something to swap, so maybe for some games for systems I have?

i.e. maybe 2-3 Xbox 360 games (depending on how long they have been out etc, if a brand new game that I want, one game would be enough!) ... if they are 2005 releases I would probably be looking for 3 as they go for very little second hand these days.

I also have a PS2, PS1, GameCube, XBOX & Dreamcast. If you are looking for an Ngage and are willing to swap some games for these systems (must be PAL & English) let me know what you have!

Would probably be most interested in getting some GC or DC games but open to anything. If nothing comes of this I won't bump again and will just sell online ;)

sataniC Virus said:
Sorry for bump, but I never did anything with my Ngage QD.

I was looking for something to swap, so maybe for some games for systems I have?

i.e. maybe 2-3 Xbox 360 games (depending on how long they have been out etc, if a brand new game that I want, one game would be enough!) ... if they are 2005 releases I would probably be looking for 3 as they go for very little second hand these days.

I also have a PS2, PS1, GameCube, XBOX & Dreamcast. If you are looking for an Ngage and are willing to swap some games for these systems (must be PAL & English) let me know what you have!

Would probably be most interested in getting some GC or DC games but open to anything. If nothing comes of this I won't bump again and will just sell online ;)
I'm interested and have some PS2 games, DC and I think Gamecube games.

The DC Games I have are Soul Calibur and Shenmue II
I have Prey and Crackdown for the Xbox 360
The games I remember I have for the PS2 are Resident Evil 4 (In the metal tin), FFX and FFX-2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Fahrenheit, Soul Calibur II, Burnout 3, Metal Arms

Umm name some games you are especially interested in and I will check whether I have them.

I'm interested and have some PS2 games, DC and I think Gamecube games.

The DC Games I have are Soul Calibur and Shenmue II
I have Prey for the Xbox 360
The games I remember I have for the PS2 are Resident Evil 4 (In the metal tin), FFX and FFX-2

Umm name some games you are especially interested in and I will check whether I have them.
[/quote]

I have Soul Calibur & Shenmue II for DC and also Prey for 360. (I have Resi 4 on CG too)

I don't have any FF games for PS2 so they are a possibility. On GC I have all the resi games, F-Zero, Eternal Darkness & Super Mario Sunshine.

DC I would like some SHUMPS and racing games (I have Ikagagura (can never remember how that is spelled!) & MSR. Looking for the likes of Border Down, Sega GT etc.

I'll see if anyone else offers anything here, but the FF games and maybe one DC or GC game might be good if ok with you?

Just checked. Managed to find

Metal Gear Solid 3, Fahrenheit, Soul Calibur II, Burnout 3, Metal Arms for PS2
and Crackdown for 360
The only GC game I found was James Bond: Nightfire, which has a cracking multiplayer, the only reason I've kept it

I don't mind trading the FF games, if there's anything else there you'd want to add to them, please say. Sorry I have very few games, i usully trade in, I've only kept these because I've enjoyed them too much to justify trading in.

If you are happy to trade the FF games and Crackdown on 360 we would have a deal :)

I can post pics over weekend if you need to see the phone/ box etc. I will need to get all the stuff together over the weekend anyway, but I would be happy to trade for those 3 games if alright with you? If I find any extra's I'll throw them in (I might have a couple of MMC's and possible a spare battery too ... just need to find them)

sataniC Virus said:
If you are happy to trade the FF games and Crackdown on 360 we would have a deal :)

I can post pics over weekend if you need to see the phone/ box etc. I will need to get all the stuff together over the weekend anyway, but I would be happy to trade for those 3 games if alright with you? If I find any extra's I'll throw them in (I might have a couple of MMC's and possible a spare battery too ... just need to find them)
Sounds good to me :)

Back