Next-gen Amiga (micro A1) For Sale.

gom.png

Im on a 19" Monitor at 1600*1200 so it fits my screen....

chest.jpg

The original of that is around 3,200pxls wide and 300dpi.. It ATE my Ram and used about 250 layers in photoshop. Its totally digitally painted from scratch - no reference hence the shadows are a bit borked.

yeah man, I've got a rasterized A1 poster that I'm working on at the moment. Saving it takes about five/ ten minutes

the dragon is hella cool, btw. :)

c0ncept posted on Apr 16 2005 at 11:29 PM said:
yeah man, I've got a rasterized A1 poster that I'm working on at the moment. Saving it takes about five/ ten minutes

the dragon is hella cool, btw. :)

Cheers - but her eyes annoy me. I need to work on them. They are too flat.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the poster I've been working on...

here

[edit] crap, old version. Oh well, imagine a white box in the bottom right corner about two skulls high and three across with text in it.

c0ncept posted on Apr 17 2005 at 01:41 AM said:
this is the poster I've been working on...

here

[edit] crap, old version. Oh well, imagine a white box in the bottom right corner about two skulls high and three across with text in it.

Cool - did you pattern fil the skulls in and then overpaint them?

heh, the skulls were done pixel by pixel in photoshop at around 50x50 and then enlarged. God bless the pencil tool! The grunge on top was a photo that I removed the wall from, leaving only the graffitti.

Back on topic for a bit though, I never realised Amigas got so advanced, 800mhz plus usb...! And a good price so far as well.

c0ncept posted on Apr 17 2005 at 01:57 AM said:
heh, the skulls were done pixel by pixel in photoshop at around 50x50 and then enlarged. God bless the pencil tool! The grunge on top was a photo that I removed the wall from, leaving only the graffitti.

Cool :)

Back