Next-gen Amiga (micro A1) For Sale.

Axeman

Axemeister
Website
Visit site
My good friend Bobson has a great piece of kit for sale. At this ebay page :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

It's now nigh-on impossible to get hold of these babies, and if you're into Amigas, you'll know what it is.

It comes with Amiga OS4, a Hard disk, CD-ROM drive and small profile case.

Take a look!

BTW - posted this here not in the marketplace becase it's not GP32 related....

Wow, I love the Amiga. I have about 3 of them in my retro collection.
Amigas used to form a huge part of my old recording studio.....

I would love to be able to afford this, I can't imagine me telling Mr tax man that I spent the money on it tho....

I was one of them Amiga against ST folks, Annoying as my fella worked in professional recording studios and is an ST man. ST's had built in MIDI interfaces and had lower latency because of this. Apparently... or so my fella tells me... But the amiga had amazing sampling.. Ho Hum...

WarmFluffyUK posted on Apr 15 2005 at 10:24 PM said:
Wow, I love the Amiga. I have about 3 of them in my retro collection.
Amigas used to form a huge part of my old recording studio.....

I would love to be able to afford this, I can't imagine me telling Mr tax man that I spent the money on it tho....

I was one of them Amiga against ST folks, Annoying as my fella worked in professional recording studios and is an ST man. ST's had built in MIDI interfaces and had lower latency because of this. Apparently... or so my fella tells me... But the amiga had amazing sampling.. Ho Hum...

Amiga Midi interfaces were so cheap.. The ST had the same sound chip as a Spectrum... We had Paula :) Ah the good old days of endless fights in school.. alas I was the only Amiga user left.

The Amiga scene isnt what it used to be - and hobby computing now bores me. I spend all day writing code and making graphics - that I can no longer be arsed tinkering with hardware in my free time. So with the money from this sale I intend to by a bike, and hit the gym.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobsonsirjonny posted on Apr 15 2005 at 11:32 PM said:
Amiga Midi interfaces were so cheap.. The ST had the same sound chip as a Spectrum... We had Paula :) Ah the good old days of endless fights in school.. alas I was the only Amiga user left.

The Amiga scene isnt what it used to be - and hobby computing now bores me. I spend all day writing code and making graphics - that I can no longer be arsed tinkering with hardware in my free time. So with the money from this sale I intend to by a bike, and hit the gym.

Why not foret the gym, get a dance mat and dancing stage feaver instead. it's cheaper, much more fun, and all in the comfort of your own front room....

WarmFluffyUK posted on Apr 15 2005 at 10:53 PM said:

Why not foret the gym, get a dance mat and dancing stage feaver instead. it's cheaper, much more fun, and all in the comfort of your own front room....

I lost weight with DDR! And had a lot of fun doing it...

mechanori posted on Apr 16 2005 at 12:31 AM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Apr 15 2005 at 10:53 PM said:

I lost weight with DDR! And had a lot of fun doing it...

Dance Mat... Sheesh.. Computers have a lot to answer for! LOL

No I intend to pack on vast amounts of muscle and get my body fat down to a respectable 12 %. Loads of Cardio work. 2 times a day down the gym. No high glycamic index foods. 3 months can make a world of difference.

My days of gaming are over. Rather than spend time building computers, Im going to build myself.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

1.jpg

mattmagoo posted on Apr 16 2005 at 03:53 PM said:
WHAT

THE

FUCK

1.jpg

Where did you get that image of me? I uploaded the image to my webspace for a blog I was doing - but have not used that picture on anything, or given the url out to anyone..

I did use that photo as my avatar on a couple of Amiga sites - but the image used was tiny at 60 pxls wide.

c0ncept posted on Apr 16 2005 at 08:27 PM said:
Bobsonsirjonny posted on Apr 15 2005 at 10:32 PM said:
The Amiga scene isnt what it used to be

can't really complain though, its an old, old system...

OS4 is rather nice - its small, light weight and very fast. The command line is awsome... but alas as of yet I cant surf the web, paint, or do anything I want to do. Im bored with it. So I will show up to Amiga parties and get drunk with my mates - but thats all.

Ive become a fan, but am no longer a band member - Id rather enjoy the sun.

mattmagoo posted on Apr 16 2005 at 10:14 PM said:
lmao

this jsut gets weirder and weirder

dream.jpg

The annoying thing is - In about 3 months I would have had enough to buy a second hand MG-TF....

Ive been dreaming of an MG-TF for the last few months - and last week MG went under.... ARSES!

Back