Gp32 Blu For Sale

That's not bad. Cheaper than that offical GBAx site. I went there, thinking i'd have to pay £119 for a BLU 166mhz GP32, and then when you get through the whole ordering and postage, they then stick VAT ontop, and the price goes to £140-ish. My PSTwo didn't even cost that... and where i would have easily bought a GP32 to tide me over until the PSP is released in the UK, I'm now shrugging and deciding to wait.

Muzzaro posted on Dec 5 2004 at 04:49 PM said:
That's not bad. Cheaper than that offical GBAx site. I went there, thinking i'd have to pay £119 for a BLU 166mhz GP32, and then when you get through the whole ordering and postage, they then stick VAT ontop, and the price goes to £140-ish. My PSTwo didn't even cost that... and where i would have easily bought a GP32 to tide me over until the PSP is released in the UK, I'm now shrugging and deciding to wait.

Check www.liksang.com if GBAX is too expensive for you. I got my GP32 for 150 euros, postage included... No guarantee on clockspeed if you go that way though (no don't believe their adds that say 166 mhz, it's a trick, their GPs are unmodded).

Last edited by a moderator:
finraziel posted on Dec 5 2004 at 11:49 PM said:
Check www.liksang.com if GBAX is too expensive for you. I got my GP32 for 150 euros, postage included... No guarantee on clockspeed if you go that way though (no don't believe their adds that say 166 mhz, it's a trick, their GPs are unmodded).

You can believe the ads, but it's still a bit of a trick.

The ad says "up to 166 MHz" which is right, some go up to 166 MHz, some don't :)
Still cheap, I know ;)

At the moment, as the US$ is pretty weak compared to the Euro, you get a BLU with RF-Link and Dungeon and Guarder SMC for 133 Euro.

Pretty good price :)

Last edited:
yeah well now lik sang is back ordered on the BLU's.

I just ordered one on friday, and just got notification today that they are out of stock. REAL nice. I would buy one from gbax in a heartbeat but it's about $80 more from them, and that's without the free game and RF unit that lik sang was throwing in, but of course the gbax one is guaranteed to O/C to 166mhz.

This exchange rate things SUCKS BALLS!

EvilDragon posted on Dec 6 2004 at 12:46 AM said:
At the moment, as the US$ is pretty weak compared to the Euro, you get a BLU with RF-Link and Dungeon and Guarder SMC for 133 Euro.

Good Price, but some people seem to be getting faulty units ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
worldwriter posted on Dec 6 2004 at 09:12 AM said:
anyone else notice this is still a marketplace thread not in the market place area?

It is not, as nobody here has anything to sell or buy - the eBay auction was an information by Hungry4War, it wasn't his GP, so the Marketplace would've been the wrong forum.

Last edited:
The games and emulators on the SMC are, ( NES games – Balloon Fight, Bubble Bobble, Castlevania, Contra, Defender 2, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Donkey Kong 3, Galaga, Galaxian, Ghost and Goblins, Gradius, Ice Climber, Adventure Island, Solar Jetman, Joust, Kid Icarus, Kung Fu, Life Force, Mario Bros, Megaman, Metroid, Ms Pacman, Pac Man, Pinball, Popeye, Rainbow Islands, RC Pro AM, Super Mario Bros, Space Invaders, Spy Hunter, Tetris, Track and Field, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Wario Woods, Zelda, Zelda 2.) (Mega Drive games – Sonic, Strider, Shinobi, Hellfire, Chuck Rock, Outrun, Sonic & Knuckles.) (PC Engine games – 1943 Kai, Alien Crush, Legendary Axe, Bomberman 93, Devil Crash, Galaga 88, Space Harrier, P-47, Pac-Land, Parodius, Pcgenjin, R-Type, R-Type 2, Raiden, Salamander, Side Arms, Final Match Tennis, Tiger Heli, Vigilante.) (Atari 2600 – Space Invaders, Jungle Hunt, Keystone Kapers, Phoenix, Pitfall, Pole Position, River Raid.) (PC – Ultimate Doom.) There are lots of other games on the SMC which were made by other people. There are hundreds of other games on the net which you can download as well.
oops!!!

Back