Newsletter Received.

Thanks for posting it! I've been signed up to the newsletter for a while, but I didn't get it in my inbox or either of my junk folders. :(

I even tried re-adding my address just now, it still says I'm already on it.

Hmmm, I think the idea of the newsletter was to encourage people to join the list. If craig wanted it on posted on here he would have done it himself. :rolleyes: I'm all for PMing it to people who can't get the list to work though... meh :p

quartercast said:
Hmmm, I think the idea of the newsletter was to encourage people to join the list. If craig wanted it on posted on here he would have done it himself. :rolleyes: I'm all for PMing it to people who can't get the list to work though... meh :p

Its a test email to make sure that we will be getting the notice when pre-order starts and user who are on the list understand that this is official. That is the reason why it is send via email instead of being posted here first.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
No, you won't be charged VAT because you are not in the EU.

We will try to work out a deal for Aus shipping if we can.
Good to hear us Aussies haven't been forgotten. I'll want a shipping option that will take absolute maximum of 2 weeks to get here though.

craigix said:
No, you won't be charged VAT because you are not in the EU.

We will try to work out a deal for Aus shipping if we can.
Thanks Craig.
i not too sure where to ship from since i lived in australia...
hopefully something would be worked out...

-aznJun

I signed up for it on two different email addresses, got it on my gmail address, but no sign on my official ISP's email... and I thought gmail would be more likely to filter it out as Junk. Go figure.

craigix said:
For the number which went out, well, I hope we will be sending over 10,000 on the 30th, put it that way :)
And some people don't think the Pandy will sell out VERY fast....

craigix said:
For the number which went out, well, I hope we will be sending over 10,000 on the 30th, put it that way :)

Come on, sign up everyone, we are not going to sell your email address :)
10.000 in the first? not 3000? :lol:

Got it a while ago (and was excited), but just decided to check around the forum just now. Just finished reading all the posts in this thread; very glad to hear that the GUI is top of the list for videos :D

great news, and i really wish i had more money right now to buy in the pre order... sounds like the first batch wont last long. guess ill be waiting for the second batch :(

Fantastic news! I've never been so pleased to be spending £200 on something I wont see for a couple of months :p

Cant wait to start porting over a couple of my games for the Pandora :D

Unfathomable Depths said:
Cant wait to start porting over a couple of my games for the Pandora :D
And I can't wait to play them on it!

received into both inbox's (work and gmail) at 1:51am and 1:55 am respectively.

cant wait to see gui vids.
catching pre-orders is going to be a mission for me, im going to be in greece. i pray to every god out there that the wireless internet in the hotel is reliable and free.

gibberish said:
im going to be in greece. i pray to every god out there that the wireless internet in the hotel is reliable and free.
Well, at least Greece has a whole bunch of gods who might be willing to heed your call. :p

How is the preorder price for french people? how is the cost for shipping?

I have some friends in germany maybe i can order to there home and they send back to me after ;)

Back