Visit site
Thank you, MWeston.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MaIQYHd23A

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much :D
Thank you for showing Quake2 timedemo, you've made my day :D
Gooooood work, MWeston!

hey now, lets not get dirty.

BUT THANK YOU! looks awsome, i am very pleased that we got to see how it is all working, i will send in my repayment tommorow morning.
Lets put on a OS and stick in a battery! (not being pushy, take your time, ive seen enough for weeks)

Damn, why did I have to read this 5 minutes before going to work, not leaving enough time to watch the whole video. Work's going to drag on even more than usual today.

Ah well, something to look forward to when I get back!

BRB, changing pants

oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that some people browse gp32x with their children... :rolleyes:

Thank for the video even if it is not in very good quality ;). Scrubs, this is a good choice :D

Eh, I really wanted to see Porsche Unleashed running... The section in the video is just a ingame CG video.

Somebody give MWeston a decent HD camera!! ;)
720p videos pleeez :)

No, seriously, great video and can't wait to see the PSX emulator running something like Rage Racer or the likes with full control and ingame shots.

Brilliant.

How long now then??

lobski said:
Eh, I really wanted to see Porsche Unleashed running... The section in the video is just a ingame CG video.
MWestern couldn't find his USB joypad and the Pandoras controls aren't coded into the emulator yet.
Can't start the game without a start button ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

Thanks MWeston and team - fantastic to see a working prototype (sniffs) you guys are FREAKIN' awesome (wipes tear from eye) great work!

Another milestone made by our great Pandora team!
Thanks MWeston for the video! Seeing a running prototype has soothed my soul for a little longer. B) Keep up the great work everyone!

Back