New Video Of Assembled Pandora!

Eight Bit said:
I think I came a llittle :unsure:
Duuuuuuuude! :blink:

It does look good :lol: will it be possible to fullscreen the games, even if the image is stretched?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!

riosingh said:
Hey ED can you put x-vid's up.
You tube is blocked from work.
Here is the video straight from Youtube: http:/enjoys.it/stuff/Pandoraprototypeinaction-(6MaIQYHd23A)-[youtube].flv

nice, finally something that looks like i want to buy it.

Video is great. Want to know what that first Megadrive game was (the unplayed one), anyone recognise what they saw (guessing the list of games was alphabetically sorted and it was somewhere in the beginning of the list)?

Now it's time to descend en masse to the Dev+Beta Testing Forums and encourage all devs to include the Pandora controls from the GIT repository so we can have more playable emulators to look at next time!

Excellent news... that it didn't burst in to flames... or explode.

So, can we finally now confirm the Pandora exists? :)

craigix said:

No. I've seen some very photorealistic renderings in the last few months of various things you would never have expected photorealistic renderings could be made of. How do we know that these aren't the "photorealistic" images ED was talking about? Maybe MWeston is nothing more than a computer simulation, the Pandora nothing more than a series of polygons.

Zeno Arrow said:
Video is great. Want to know what that first Megadrive game was (the unplayed one), anyone recognise what they saw (guessing the list of games was alphabetically sorted and it was somewhere in the beginning of the list)?
Gadget Twins?

craigix said:
An I am PETER SELLERS a BANK OFFICIAL from NIGERIA. God willing no one will ever discover that.

So if I am correct I'll give you £500 and you will give me millions in return :D

craigix said:

Totally....You guys just confirmed it for me. When I get the money, I don't care how, I'm definitely buying one!!!

Amazing, Simply amazing to see a final prototype!

Everyone, PROMOTE IT THE BEST YOU CAN!!! I WANNA SEE 10,000 VIEWS ON THAT VID BY THE END OF THE WEEK, TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!! DIGG IT, EMAIL IT, MYSPACE IT, FB, TWEET IT.....YEA!!!

DSR

GunPei2X said:
Zeno Arrow said:
Gadget Twins?

Going by the clues in the video and this list (Imagitec Design games) I reckon you're right:
http://uk.gamespot.com/games.html?type=com...2488&page=0
Thanks GunPei2X.

Contrary to others' reactions, this latest video has actually put me off a bit. If MWeston could do another video with the actual Angstrom image with all the progress on the software side, that'd be great.

Maybe I'd hyped myself up by not having access to the video until now.

Back