*new Update* Cyberhockey V1.1

neoman

Still Fresh
cyberhockyyp0.png
New CyberHockey Update to V1.1
--Here are updates--[/center]
Added Shoulder buttons as extra player 1 contols.
Added 2 Player Mode so you can play head-to-head on same system.(y and x to control)
Changed Graphics as was asked so looks like real Air Hocky (with a twist).
Added Exit from game clean.
Added Game Restart - choose every time to play 1 or 2 player.

EDIT* Added new features- see readme.txt for more info. Now V2.0
DOWNLOAD Cyberhockey V2.0

this is pretty cool! I liked the first version already but the graphics are better now, and it was annoying that you couldn`t quit. Will try that 2 player mode with my little brother later this day.

peetabix posted on Sep 6 2006 at 09:43 AM said:
How can i quit while in the middle of a game?

Opps forgot to turn on button .. fixed and uploaded fix as Cyberhockeyv1.1.1
hope that helps.
Select+start exits game when playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
neoman posted on Sep 6 2006 at 02:14 PM said:
peetabix posted on Sep 6 2006 at 09:43 AM said:
How can i quit while in the middle of a game?

Opps forgot to turn on button .. fixed and uploaded fix as Cyberhockeyv1.1.1
hope that helps.
Select+start exits game when playing.

Great stuff thx :)

Here's an idea for the next version..

To make it more like air hockey than Pong, how about having the ability to 'push' your paddle forward for that little bit extra.

subcon959 posted on Sep 6 2006 at 04:09 PM said:

To make it more like air hockey than Pong, how about having the ability to 'push' your paddle forward for that little bit extra.
I will see what i can do. Sound good to me. I will give players room to move upto halfway line maybe like real air hockey. and use physics to add force to the forward hits! (if i can haha).

Great game! I really want to try the two-player mode.

What hardware and software configuration do I need to play two player mode? I am assuming that I need a BoB and some USB controllers, so do you guys have any suggestions on what to get for in terms of controllers?

ThaiGrocer posted on Sep 6 2006 at 06:13 PM said:

What hardware and software configuration do I need to play two player mode? I am assuming that I need a BoB and some USB controllers, so do you guys have any suggestions on what to get for in terms of controllers?
You don't need anything.. it's 2 player on the same GP2x.. one person uses the joystick and the other person uses the buttons.

ThaiGrocer posted on Sep 6 2006 at 12:13 PM said:

I haven't tried it yet, But I assume from his post that you play two player with a person holding each side of the GP2x. Right side uses X&Y to control his, and left side uses... joystick I guess.
It isn't designed to work with a BoB

neoman posted on Sep 6 2006 at 06:23 PM said:

I will see what i can do. Sound good to me. I will give players room to move upto halfway line maybe like real air hockey. and use physics to add force to the forward hits! (if i can haha).

And if you hit the puck at the peak of the push it flys off the table like in real life ;)
Or is it just me that it happends to?

peetabix posted on Sep 6 2006 at 12:29 PM said:
neoman posted on Sep 6 2006 at 06:23 PM said:

And if you hit the puck at the peak of the push it flys off the table like in real life ;)
Or is it just me that it happends to?
*has flashback of hundreds of air hockey injuries*

New Updates Version 2.0 now out.
cyberhockeybgkl8.jpg
*New Physics have been added to players paddles.

*Players can now move forward and back to smash the puck.

*Players can also choose all NEW Playfield Backgrounds with VOL + button ingame.

*All NEW SoundFX ingame (i like the voices when you score).

Leave me feedback and tell me if you think this should be added to frontpage NEWS. please Thankyou

Make big fun with this from Neoman ---

I added upload in gp2x.de and also rapidshare

DOWNLOAD Rapidshare Cyberhockey V2.0
Other download link same as old one.

Back