Ginge? Please Help

spetzie

Still Fresh
Hi all.

Im very new at all of this. I have just ordered my wiz from thinkgeek before I realised that everyone was having problems with SNES and Mame with they're wiz's from this place. I have read a few forums that suggest downloading and installing GenGe to fix the problem but i can't find where to download this program.

Could someone tell me where i can download this program and how to install it onto my wiz when is comes.

Also does anyone know if this is still a problem with wiz's from thinkgeek?

One more thing where the heck can i download pcx4all and is it better than psx4all??

Again im sorry im not really computer orientated and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know about thinkgeek having problems with the wiz (as I got mine from the gp2x store) but if you want any programs try these sites: Open Handhelds (you can find Ginge here) or Wiz BennuGD.

As far as PCX4all, IMHO, it is SO much better than psx4all. I haven't downloaded any updates for psx4all, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I have used both and PCX4all has worked great for me playing: FF8, Resident Evil 3, RPG maker, and Clock Tower 2. Although some can have some slow down and you have to tinker with the settings a bit.

PCX4all download

Hope that helps.

thanks alot i have managed to find all and download

One more question though. i have a dingoo a320 and have downloaded alot of emulator and got them to work perfectly on the dingoo. Can you use the same emulator on the wiz???

does anybody else have both and have they tried the same version of emulators

thanks again

No, you need separate emulators for each because of how they are configured to work with that machine. I don't have different hand-helds other than the Wiz but I know that different emulator's wouldn't work on a different system.

Back