New Record!

Axeman

Axemeister
Website
Visit site
Just noticed that we broke the record for the number of people on the board at once....

It was 198 on the 22nd Oct @ 7:23pm...

And who said the scene was slowing :p

:)

If anything i thought the scene was growing, there are normally a few new members almost everyday and with Pirotics news of his Guardian Monsters project it suddenly seems to be a good time for the Gp again.

i've had my GP for over a year and a half and it comes in spurts, just when you think its slowing down, it picks right back up, and with the news of possibly a good mame emulator from Ryleh, i think it is going to be a good rest of the year for the GP32.

This time of year was good last year too - it'll slow down probably from mid-January until about March when something'll happen.

Whether it'll be a new release, a lawsuit from some organisation who just got some software patent or other, or just everyone getting bored sufficiently that they start taking potshots at one another (again) I don't know though.

Either way, chances are I'll be a LOT less active on account of being in Nepal for 7 months...

When the school semester starts, everyone is filled with joyful hope that this semester will be filled with wonderous opportunities. About half-way through the semester, \when they learn that the semester is just going to be full of mind-numbing crap and girls that seem to date everyone but you, they come running to either us or cannibas ;)

Or in the case of most posters on this board, both :p

generalnmx posted on Oct 26 2004 at 03:16 AM said:
When the school semester starts, everyone is filled with joyful hope that this semester will be filled with wonderous opportunities. About half-way through the semester, \when they learn that the semester is just going to be full of mind-numbing crap and girls that seem to date everyone but you, they come running to either us or cannibas ;)

Dont forget the alcohol... the precious, precious alcohol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed that we broke the record for the number of people on the board at once....

It was 198 on the 22nd Oct @ 7:23pm...

And who said the scene was slowing ;)

hayay

Back