Worst Average Posts Per Day Record?

johncross85

Startled By Midgets
Website
Visit site
Okay, so I lurked on this board for about 6 months before joining and posting and then after a while decided I had nothing interesting to say and went back to lurking.

I just noticed that I have a fantastically low average posts per day rating - just 0.16.

Is this the record for longest membership with least useful contribution?

John

johncross85 said:
Is this the record for longest membership with least useful contribution?
It's one of the highest records for longest membership with least contribution, but there are plenty of people with much higher number of posts that still haven't made many useful contributions :)

Last edited by a moderator:
0.1 here (Not sure how this post will effect it, not much I guess :p ), I find that anything I could add has already been posted.

Also I really struggle with structuring sentences and English in general, this means that it takes me a long time to post. No excuses either since I am from the UK.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I think I have the highest PPD record. About a year and a half ago it was pushing 11.5, but I've shut up quite a bit.

I think it's almost half of that atm.

Hah! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should talk, I do maybe 1 post a day......too busy working I guess.......and I've been here since 04'.

DSR

0.07 here, and a lot of those have been in the past couple of weeks as my Pandora hysteria reaches a crescendo. Do I win something?

And the winner is...

LightEater

Member number 6 (joined 2 days after the board was created). Only posted twice. The system rounds off his PPD to 0.

PS - Is is time to bump this again yet?

Parkydr said:
there are plenty of people with much higher number of posts that still haven't made many useful contributions :)
:rolleyes:

Chip said:
And the winner is...

LightEater

Member number 6 (joined 2 days after the board was created). Only posted twice. The system rounds off his PPD to 0.

PS - Is is time to bump this again yet?

who was the first member?

EDIT:

it's hando.

Back